Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi When did Temple Midiothia not exist in Scotland ? In my original question on the Papa Bull where did i mention anything of the arrest of Templars in Scotland ? I clearly ask was the nobility of Scotland except from Papal Bulls . Would please answer my question which was asked When are Papal Bulls a secret conspiracy arrest ? You need to stick to the recorded history and stop conjured up conspiracy fantasy .TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clearly the Templars of Temple Midiothian were about 70 monks .So where the rest of the might unbeatable army of Knight Templars ? All Papal Bulls being 3 were enacted in both Scotland and England before the main conflict .Again wheres this mighty Templar Army ? So the end of the Templars as known in Medieval Europe was shift and direct . Later petty secret squirrels chatter under a banner and title of Knights Templar is nothing more that selfproclaimed fraud TP

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Two Templars were arrested in Scotland, but not by Scotland. In 1309 Holyrood, where the trials took place was under English control. It was Edward II of England who finally accepted the Pope's order to arrest Scottish Templars. At no time did Robert the Bruce show any ill will toward Scottish Templars, proving my premise that Scotland was a safe haven for any Templars who happened to escape to that country, and for those already there, at least those beyond English control.

At the Holyrood trials the Sinclairs testimony was to the effect that the Templars were not very good neighbors.

Also important is the fact that testimony at the trial stated, two Knights threw off their habits and fled and btw, de Villers had nothing to do with the Trials at Holyrood

It does seem important to note that the Templar headquarters of Balantrodoch, now Temple Midlothian, was also under English control at the time
On a historical note; Edward II was no Edward I and soon lost control of all of Scotland!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

spanish hawk

Greenie
Jan 8, 2020
Detector(s) used
400i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the top of Scotland. Sutherland, Sandwood bay to Shetland islands is about 100miles. Vikings used to store their ships in the lagoon at the back of Sandwood beach worth a trip there one day i think!. On from Shetland to Faroe islands is another 210miles. Then Faroe to Iceland 430miles and from Iceland to Greenland about 190miles. The rest was just island hopping if you followed the coast. Taking into account sailing this route with provisions there is no reason why it did not happen. The Templars would of had knowledge through their contacts of what the Vikings had achieved. Information which to us is very old but to them recent history.
10th to 13th century weather could of been different too. That may of made crossings easier.
No doubt Templar gold treasure is spellbinding and exciting. Muy fascinante. I for one live in hope of finding some Templar relic one day. Maybe a goblet cup like thing despite that fact that it probably was made of wood!!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two Templars were arrested in Scotland, but not by Scotland. In 1309 Holyrood, where the trials took place was under English control. It was Edward II of England who finally accepted the Pope's order to arrest Scottish Templars. At no time did Robert the Bruce show any ill will toward Scottish Templars, proving my premise that Scotland was a safe haven for any Templars who happened to escape to that country, and for those already there, at least those beyond English control.

At the Holyrood trials the Sinclairs testimony was to the effect that the Templars were not very good neighbors.

Also important is the fact that testimony at the trial stated, two Knights threw off their habits and fled and de Villers had nothing to do with the Trials at Holyrood

It does seem important to note that the Templar headquarters of Balantrodoch, now Temple Midlothian, was also under English control at the time
On a historical note; Edward II was no Edward I and soon lost control of all of Scotland!

Cheers, Loki

Hi Thisi s far from the true truth After the issue of the Papal Bull which is not a secret conspiracy arrest as you have clearly stated many times in this thread control of Temple Midiothian was never given back to the Knight Templar . The Papal Bull was enforced on this Templar Site . ARE you implying that after the defeat of the English the Templars regained the Temple Midiothian . Your wrong . Also the idea that the self proclaimed murderous usurper king William de Bruce had total control of the whole of Scotland is rubbish . The occupied lands ,former allies and nobles who supported John Comyn 111 leaves less than half of the control of Scotland in the hands of Bruce at the time Papal Bull was issued. Enforced by the English King and the French King So with little and no support a every narrow escape root from France .The mighty Templar Army was nothing more that a few handfuls of men. Strange men running for their lives dragging tons of treasure might slow them down. Clearly stating Robert de Bruce was champion of the Templars and Scotland was myth building by John of Fordun 1360 -1384 and John Barbour long after. Both men were inspired for their own self gain .Between 1307 and 1309 how ,many other Scottish Nobles did Bruce kill ? William in this lifetime clearly had only on ambitions himself.

The Medieval Book known as the Holkham Bible has a depiction of the Battle of Bannockburn .Clearly your claim of a great victory by 300 Mighty Templars Charge would be clearly present in the depiction .That odd nothing Knight Templar at all . Are you calling a rare and famous Medieval Book lies if so show your evidence that shows other wise .

Please post your proof the the Papal Bull issued against the Templars was a Secret conspiracy arrest as keep claiming . Seems there was some truth in the enforcement of the Papal Bull and not your twisted condured version of fantasy .TP

IT does not matter who had control of Scotland .Temple Midiothian was built in Scotland and ruins are still there today .Scotland is not England Cypress France or any other place in the world.

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi On a historic note Why did John of Fordun 1360 -1384 destroy the Records of Edward 3 before he wrote his version of history . Seems the conjuring and conspiracy fantasy is a major foundation to this whole thread.TP

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Thisi s far from the true truth After the issue of the Papal Bull which is not a secret conspiracy arrest as you have clearly stated many times in this thread control of Temple Midiothian was never given back to the Knight Templar . The Papal Bull was enforced on this Templar Site . ARE you implying that after the defeat of the English the Templars regained the Temple Midiothian . Your wrong . Also the idea that the self proclaimed murderous usurper king William de Bruce had total control of the whole of Scotland is rubbish . The occupied lands ,former allies and nobles who supported John Comyn 111 leaves less than half of the control of Scotland in the hands of Bruce at the time Papal Bull was issued. Enforced by the English King and the French King So with little and no support a every narrow escape root from France .The mighty Templar Army was nothing more that a few handfuls of men. Strange men running for their lives dragging tons of treasure might slow them down. Clearly stating Robert de Bruce was champion of the Templars and Scotland was myth building by John of Fordun 1360 -1384 and John Barbour long after. Both men were inspired for their own self gain .Between 1307 and 1309 how ,many other Scottish Nobles did Bruce kill ? William in this lifetime clearly had only on ambitions himself.

The Medieval Book known as the Holkham Bible has a depiction of the Battle of Bannockburn .Clearly your claim of a great victory by 300 Mighty Templars Charge would be clearly present in the depiction .That odd nothing Knight Templar at all . Are you calling a rare and famous Medieval Book lies if so show your evidence that shows other wise .

Please post your proof the the Papal Bull issued against the Templars was a Secret conspiracy arrest as keep claiming . Seems there was some truth in the enforcement of the Papal Bull and not your twisted condured version of fantasy .TP

IT does not matter who had control of Scotland .Temple Midiothian was built in Scotland and ruins are still there today .Scotland is not England Cypress France or any other place in the world.

Wow, settle down, I don't think I wrote anything you accuse me of!

1, I never wrote that the Popes November order was anything secret! The so called secret order was Philip's of October 13th.

2. I never wrote that the Templars regained Balantrodoch (Temple Midlothian)!

3. I don't think I wrote that the Bruce had total control of Scotland although he was the one that expelled Edward II!

4. I never claimed a great victory by 300 Templars at Bannockburn. All I wrote about that battle was that Franklin knew more about it than I did.

5. England was in control of Holyrood in 1309 is all that I implied, everything else is your own imagination!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi On a historic note Why did John of Fordun 1360 -1384 destroy the Records of Edward 3 before he wrote his version of history . Seems the conjuring and conspiracy fantasy is a major foundation to this whole thread.TP
You may have that backwards.
King Edward III had all the Scottish records that had been seized by England destroyed, thus creation the motivation for John of Fordun to write his history of the Scottish people before all records were lost.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Has the legend/lore/myth of the Templars alleged voyage to Nova Scotia and burying treasure and Holy Relics at Oak Island finally run its course due to lack of actual documented hard evidence?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of course not. You don't understand the power of faith.

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has the legend/lore/myth of the Templars alleged voyage to Nova Scotia and burying treasure and Holy Relics at Oak Island finally run its course due to lack of actual documented hard evidence?

Prolly not, it's like the 'whack a mole' game, it'll keep poppin up...

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOW can you say that the PROOF is overwhelming...

35dacfc16770c1b08c794f49b543d67a.jpg
a77d38f17a9c3678de04bc656926a1a7.jpg
HookedX.png
3_Yarmouth_Cross.jpg
51dWkc9yp-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
6b3f058363bec9047483e9f7705ce44f.jpg
templar+triangle+connection.JPG
oak-island-theories-knights-templar.jpg

https://www.google.com.hk/imgres?im...QMwhoKA8wDw&iact=mrc&uact=8#spf=1579829203013
https://www.oakislandmystery.com/the-mystery/popular-theories/the-knights-Templar
https://www.facebook.com/7115557389...ink-i-may-have-made-a-major/1498176093629392/
The Knights Templar in Canada (Part 1) ? Knights Templar Vault

There is MORE proof for Templars on Oak Island than Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny and we KNOW they are true because we have actual PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence

Claus-Easter.jpg

So my friend I think the argument is definatlet settled...

The great wars of Oak Island were faught over by many ancient armies for the right to bury their treasure there.

The Templars WON.....

And that is a FACT.....

GettyImages-1153033854.jpg

Attachments

• laughing1.jpg
    laughing1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

You know for a fact that I never premised anything being buried by Knights Templar on Oak Island so why do you keep claiming that?

As for the alleged voyage, you also know for a fact that a voyage did occur, whether from La Rochelle or some other French Port, Knights Templar vessels went somewhere.

We also know for a fact that the Norse some 300 years earlier discovered a land they called Vinland somewhere along the Atlantic Coast where grapes were grown. According to German Cleric Adam of Breman, the Danish King told him in the 9th century that the grapes of Vinland made excellent wine.

Remember, no one has come close to explaining the 'coconut fibre' on Oak Island dated to the 14th century.

Perhaps you more intelligent posters can get the administrators to kick us dummy's off, then you wouldn't have to read this junk!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We also know for a fact that the Norse some 300 years earlier discovered a land they called Vinland somewhere along the Atlantic Coast where grapes were grown. According to German Cleric Adam of Breman, the Danish King told him in the 9th century that the grapes of Vinland made excellent wine.

Aren't these the same guys that named "Greenland"? I think they were the world's first real-estate brochure writers.

"Lush and verdant Greenland awaits you!"
Jorgo-Kokkinidis-Greenland-16-1.jpg

Maybe they landed here first in New Jersey and it was originally called "Vinnie Land"

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Aren't these the same guys that named "Greenland"? I think they were the world's first real-estate brochure writers.

Could be, but we know they didn't grow any kind of grapes in Newfoundland. I don't think anybody disagrees that they explored further South especially since the Icelandic Sagas were finally proven.

As far as Greenland goes they had some 400 producing farms, so at least part of it was green until the Little Ice Age of course.

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where the Norse sailed and where they settled has NO direct bearing of whether or not de Villers and 18 galleys sailed anywhere outside of European waters, and the coconut coir is NOT direct proof in anyway of Templar activity on Oak Island.
Without direct proof, all that has been stated is supposition and speculation supporting personal pet theories.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You know for a fact that I never premised anything being buried by Knights Templar on Oak Island so why do you keep claiming that?

As for the alleged voyage, you also know for a fact that a voyage did occur, whether from La Rochelle or some other French Port, Knights Templar vessels went somewhere.
Cheers, Loki
They probably did sail from La Rochelle to Scotland, as there are a large number of graves with Templarish carvings. But after that they most likely scuttled the ships to avoid being discovered.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They probably did sail from La Rochelle to Scotland, as there are a large number of graves with Templarish carvings. But after that they most likely scuttled the ships to avoid being discovered.

Perhaps, but maybe not. Is there any evidence of Templar Ships being scuttled in Scotland?

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Where the Norse sailed and where they settled has NO direct bearing of whether or not de Villers and 18 galleys sailed anywhere outside of European waters, and the coconut coir is NOT direct proof in anyway of Templar activity on Oak Island.
Without direct proof, all that has been stated is supposition and speculation supporting personal pet theories.

No direct bearing, but it would give us an idea of where Vinland was. The coconut fibre is direct evidence, not proof. I never claimed it was proof did I?

Explain the coconut fibre.

And explain my finding a site by following clues. At least 5 pointing to Nova Scotia and 2 to my site near Annapolis Basin.

Cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread