my after left kidey operation resullt.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi it happy to say this,but I am glad to be back with the folks at this forum. I returned from my 15 day stay at the hospital but i am still using my mothers walking device. My legs are inpotent after being in bed for such a long time I am struggling to learn to walk again. The most difficult part of my left kidney operation was after the removal of it my right kidney stopped working. My friends I litterly died and came back from death, I thanks God the All mighy that yours,my familys prayers were heard. They were running like crazy to find the proper device to pull me from the grip of death when they detected I stopped breathing. I still have hand tremores and a bothersome cough to handle, I am a changed man with Gods things after I was given the sad news. Well I guess this makes a long story short now I got to wait my complete recovery before I can venture with my metal detector. LP

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW what a story that is amazing for you to be here typing glad you made it, wish the best for you, acman

BAMACE350

Jun 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you get well soon, there is treasure waiting for you right outside your door.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back life! Hope your strength is back up soon. Maybe a practice swing coming up before long!:sunny:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
well you are a very lucky guy!! hope you will soon be out swinging the coil.

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I would like to thanks to all who have represented me in such the most difficult moment in my life,yes I am very thankfull to our creator for sending my soul back into my motionless body. Mom has corrected me it really was 35 days at the hospital but I did suffer alot at this place, the blast of cold comming from the opening in the odd type air conditioner in the wall in occations was unbearable. I had to use 3 thicks blankets to combat this problem to make things worse the humiliation of having to use dipers like if I was a baby and make my nececitys lieing on bed and urining in a bag or a special container. The food served was in the mayor part was pleasing yet I needed for the mayor part aid from the nurse or people to feed me because of my hand tremor that made it impossible to pick up the spoon or hold liquids. Still today I hold this problem my dad brother says over the phone that dad in life had this same desperate struggle, so I guess this is a heratage trait I will have to live with and find ways to compensate this. The most odd thing I found was bathing me on bed while I lied there, but I welcomed the warm water they used. Still today I enjoy cold water baths at home for this horrable heat out here in the tropic I look at my belly and it saddens me to see the large scare that ruins my once beautyfull body, hopeing that somehow it will vanish some day and have it disappear. Right now I have recovered my legs and I can finally walk with very little to worry about, allthough I can't run and I can walk or trottle at medium speed. I find it hard to go to bed at night remembering my holocaust at the hospital but this time in occations my enemy is the tropical heat that invades certain nights. Well this is my story in part of my progress in my health again thanks to all for picking my post as your favorite, it is not common to have someone come back from death and talk of their expearance to others. my only recall was when they inserted a plastic tube thru my throat and me in a painfull desperate feelling reaction pulling it out giving an agonizing cry and vanishing in blank, the yellowish vomit type liquid in part got into my lungs and I fainted. I was told they injected me a formula to block my mind from some thoughts possibly from the impacting reactions it would have in me. Well that is all LP...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread