OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Boobydoo said:
Your work is fantastic, very deserving. Congrats ot you.
Enjoy your time is the sun!!! Have fun!!
Thanks for sharing this!!! Wooowhooo!!

:)

Booby thank you !! Let me know if ever there is a Treasurenet convention :) I would love the chance to meet you and others ;D I feel honored with your comments :)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
TeddyB1967 said:
I checked out the link posted for your website and I gotta say, your paintings are Awesome and your such a beautiful Lady!
I kept the link, and will be dropping hints to my hubby for a Christmas Gift ;D ;)

Teddy girl YOU are so kind :) The best Christmas gift I could get >> I have already received > with comments like yours :) Thank you Teddy !!

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
packerbacker said:
What do you need "promoters" for? Your work promotes itself Darlin'!!

Packer bless your heart !! This was so sweet of you to say this :) Promotors do all the leg work > I just paint ;D LOL Thanks Packer > these kind comments have kept me inspired :)

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Carolina,
I am new here, but when a 'Tarhill" get writ up good, like that it makes my heart swell. I was born on the TN/NC line.
Joe

rcawdorswife

Aug 26, 2007
CONGRATS! I have visited your website and your work is excellent!

Here is an idea.. a painting of a bunch of MD'rs searching for treasure each finding a piece of history /gold. ;)

Just a thought. :D My sister in law is an artist as well and my 14 year old has an incredible talent for drawing. Especially horses. She looks at a picture and draws it as though it was standing right in front of here.

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
rcawdorswife said:
CONGRATS! I have visited your website and your work is excellent!

Here is an idea.. a painting of a bunch of MD'rs searching for treasure each finding a piece of history /gold. ;)

Just a thought. :D My sister in law is an artist as well and my 14 year old has an incredible talent for drawing. Especially horses. She looks at a picture and draws it as though it was standing right in front of here.

Thank you ! The compliments are so inspiring for me to continue to paint the whimiscal mischeif that I love ;D I encourage anyone who has a desire and imagination to express theirselves through their art. Life many talented people right here in TN they are living art and history for generations to come :) Yes when I complete my Dec show > I will work on a MD hunt and post it !! Thank you for the suggestions as I always need new ideas > Blessings Marjorierose

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread