My bank does not want CRHers

Sirreckless619

Apr 18, 2012
Rhode island
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get 100% of my boxes from them, no fees. Ever. They just don't want to order for you.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try a different branch or feel out many other branches to find the best one..

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Definetly try another branch, I have a branch that I call on the phone and just place an order every so often with, and hve had no problems. Maybe there are other people ordering from them too and they are tired or overwelmed from ordering them for people. Good luck, Maverick.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use them exclusively and have never paid a fee.
HH
enamel7

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
First of all, go down to the other bank's in the area, (of the same BANK of course), and learn the names of all the managers. then you go to the jerks trying to charge you a $5 each time, and tell them (name of bank 1 person, bank 2 person 3, 4, ect) will order them for for free. Homie, then say, you are going to report him/her to the bank, and tell each of the people you mentioned. If it doesn't work, take all your money out, and close the account.

dawg follow the guide in my signature

X2, it works, I read the whole thing.

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it could be the type of account you have, would have sucked if those were dream boxes but I feel your pain..it seems like these "rules" change day to day depending on whos working and whos a lazy ass that day..best thing to do is move on or use that bank as a dump.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
First of all, go down to the other bank's in the area, (of the same BANK of course), and learn the names of all the managers. then you go to the jerks trying to charge you a $5 each time, and tell them (name of bank 1 person, bank 2 person 3, 4, ect) will order them for for free. Homie, then say, you are going to report him/her to the bank, and tell each of the people you mentioned. If it doesn't work, take all your money out, and close the account.

trust this man fiddy knows wassup

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my bank (B of A) to order a couple halve dollar boxes and the branch manager told me that it costs $5 per box. (10 cents a roll) What do I do? I haven't even started CRH yet. :BangHead:

:dontknow:Do you have a account with (B of A)? I get boxes from several banks including B of A & none of them charge me fees. I have small accounts with the banks so I'm a customer & that is part of their customer service. If they told me they wanted to charge me a fee, I would just go to a different branch & get it from them. You should check with other branches to see if they would charge a fee to a account holder to get them coins.

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I opened an account with them when I was out of town on vacation. That Personal Banker asked managers to confirm that they could order boxes for me, and they confirmed I could order halves with no fees.

When I got home after that I went to one branch near my home and they were very nice and ordered 10 boxes. I went to another branch down the road and she said that she couldn't order boxes of halves, but when I politely told her other branches ordered boxes for me she ordered 4 boxes.

Generally you have to be courteous, a bit charming, and plan ahead what to say. And sometimes you have to order from another branch and revisit ordering from Branch #1 at a later date.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congratulations <Auto Ignore>

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to my bank (B of A) to order a couple halve dollar boxes and the branch manager told me that it costs $5 per box. (10 cents a roll) What do I do? I haven't even started CRH yet. :BangHead:

Wow this is a good one. You haven't even started hunting yet and you are already complaining. You are off to a good start as a successful coin roll hunter.
Either pay the fee or try a different bank. Was that so hard?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread