My Beer is Owned by Russians Now!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No politics and misspelling words to bypass censor still violates TN rules...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coor's, love that south Platte river water.

Hell yea.... Nothing beats a cold Coors Light in a bottle (I don't care what Viking / Red says). They killed their taste buds long ago. But mines intact. And I don't care who owns it now. Nothing beats going down to my woodshop, seeing a pile of lumber, sharp blades on all the saws, a new idea between my ears and a 12 pack of Cold Coors Light in the cooler.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Samichlaus Classic Bier - Brauerei Schloss Eggenberg

bier1293.gif

Samichlaus.png

If you ever have the opportunity to try this beer, do it! When I visit my son in Detroit, we stock up :)

Don't drink and drive - ESPECIALLY if you tried a bottle of this brew!

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find that many of the stronger beers are not palatable because they are simply too strong. Couple months ago, I bought one of those big bottles with the fancy ceramic flip top, and had a little of it. It was wicked nasty, but my pride (never wanting to admit that i made a poor choice) made me drink it all. I was pretty loaded by the time I drank it all. 24 ounces I think. I was loopy and staggering around like a drunk... hey wait... I was drunk! :icon_scratch:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd forgot about Johnny and 'Colorado Kool-aid'. I haven't heard that one in ages!
As for beer, I just haven't found any that I like. I drank my share when I was growing up. The drunkest I've ever been was on my 20 year old birthday. Almost wound up in jail, twice on the same night!
I was with a couple of guys I knew who were a few years older. I picked them up about 7:30 p.m. on Friday evening. We drove all over, from just north of Waco to Dallas, and Ft. Worth. I doubt many, if any, of you have heard of the 'Cellar Club'. It was a beer joint, in the basement of a building, with an outside stairway down into it, and close to the stockyards in Ft. Worth, Texas.
We were sitting in the Cellar Club at 7:30 A.M. the next morning, Saturday after drinking all night. I'm surprised that I still remember being in there! We got back in town where we lived about 10:30 a.m. that morning. I had to be at work at noon; and work until midnight at a full-service station, which was at a busy corner, on the square in town, which was on the main road from Waco to Ft. Worth and Dallas.
I slept about an hour, took a bath and was at work on time. At 6 p.m., I asked the man who was just about to leave me alone for that last 6 hours, if he would work for me. He said he had to get home to his family. I offered him $50 for 6 hours work! He told me that since he knew my mom and dad, and knew they didn't want me drinking, he thought I might learn a lesson if I had to work that last 6 hours.
Gee, I had a 'hang over' worse than I've ever had before or since. I made it through that last 6 hours. It was several months before I ever drank any more alcohol.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm enjoying a ice cold Yuengling Black & Tan in a bottle right now. I bought a new fridge that has digital controls and digital meter on door showing fridge and freezer temps, fridge is set at 33 degrees..

9f67b808dad3dc5c7df493e9a97f41f5.jpg

Last edited:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind Russians. I want one of their eggs. ;)
Rolling Rock is the flavor of choice here.
Peace

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, TH, our fridge went out Friday. Got a new one delivered today. Doesn't have the outside displays, but just inside the door.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember living in Ft. Worth, Texas in 1965/66. I happened to see some Coors in the cooler at a little local convenience store for the first time. I'd heard about Coors, but never seen it. Yes, I bought a 6 pack and we split 'em; 2 for me, 2 for my wife, and 2 for her dad. I drank one of mine, my wife drank about half of one of hers. Her dad finished 'em. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread