My Beloved Poof

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
My fourth son took this black and white of my little curly bear, Sadie Poof. I grew up with hunting dogs and big tough dogs. I thought dogs like poof, were a joke. After getting married, I couldn't have pets because my wife is allergic to cats and dogs. Then one day she discovered that Bichons didn't bother her and had to have one. I was against it and mad at first, but now I love that dog so much it's sick. I never would let a dog get on the bed, shoot, this dog not only sleeps on the bed, I fluff my pillow for her. :-[ Once while walking her, a loose dog tried to get her and I got down on all fours and tried to bite that dog. >:( The only bad thing is, I look a little silly walking down the street with her, so I walk her at night. After all, I do have a reputation to protect. ::)

bm

PDR_1084-1.jpg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww I can see how she stole your heart! Thanks for sharing her with us as well as the story! Too sweet!

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Thanks Gypsy. Oh CD, you are so right. If I tried to go to the farmers market with just Poof, my wife would know what I was doing and kick my butt. ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super Sweet Sadie...what a cutie.

;) RR

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Thanks RR, that little girl has had two operations. Each time, 1000 bucks. I'm the biggest tightwad you've ever seen, and I didn't even blink.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Bean...just hold your head up and walk that little doggie!

BTW....what would you have done if you'd bitten that dog?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread