My Best Find

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Ju8vP3t said:
Greatings all....Just recently I've started CRH...my best find was 136 Clad Ken's, 9 90%'ers, and 5 Franks...all out of one box...it was like Christmas, every roll I opened had Ag in it

That's too bad for you. Now you are going to be hooked on CRHing. You will never drive down the street and look at a bank the same way you did before you started CRHing. Now when you drive by the bank you will ask yourself "I wonder if they have any halves in there?".

Way to go on your great finds.

Jim

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Ju8vP3t said:
Greatings all....Just recently I've started CRH...my best find was 136 Clad Ken's, 9 90%'ers, and 5 Franks...all out of one box...it was like Christmas, every roll I opened had Ag in it

What state are you in. and when exactly did you get that DREAM BOX.

Mojo

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Ju8vP3t said:
That Dream Box I found was the last week in May, last month....prior to that, my next best box was in April

Thanks

If your reluctant to tell us what state your in can you give us a time zone or corner of the country?

Mojo

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice.....wish Christmas came everyday huh....lol. Boxes like that that are few and far in between lately. Kudos.

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
That is more clad than I have found after searching more than $20k worth of Halfs, so I have to say AMAZING!!!

Good haul!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread