My Best Finds from Poland

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hello!
My name is Mark, I live in Poland. I'm finding item from IWW, Polish-Soviet War and IIWW. On my grounde I'm finding many oldest items too.
I would like to show few items precious object for me.

This part propable is American bomber B-24 Liberator crash in Warsaw 1944 year.

Eargle Veteran War 1863, this eargle do 500 piece. This one item in Poland.

Stars from Soviet flag

"Dog tag" Polish P.O.W. in 1939 year

Russian emblem, I'm happy with good condition

;)

Russian medal for good shuting

Coins:

This very popular coin:

Counter coin

......end many, many other......

EXTRAS :)
Look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths
This item order to Archaeological Museum

Many photo this items not cleaning, and look like I find his. In my collection I have many military buttons and other items bind with history of Poland. If you want to see him I can show him.
Two days ago I was have a happy day in one houre I find this:

Like this look my finds in one day typical:

Best regast from sun Poland!
Marek

Upvote 0

Nick in NEPA

Dec 28, 2006
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great finds...I would love to visit Europe and MD there. I have a lot of Polish ancestors too.

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hi,
today some Polish military button, they condition is not good because make from zinc. This button it wz.17, wz.19, wz.28 (wz.=models, 28=1928 year).
I very like terren when I find this button, I prefer this find than silver Roman coin. In this terren I find oder items for Polish soldier.

For end very small and old button, propable XVIII century.

P.S. Krzysiek sprawiłeś mi niespodzianke ;) Pozdrowienia!

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hello!
Next finds from Mazovian region.
Stempls from amunicion box used by 191 Kagulski Regiment Infantry

My colegue from Russia send me photo this stempls.

Next this private stempl, I don't no what is it. I think it is very old.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
early in the post you have an american uniform button it has an eagle on it--wings up and arrows in the claws---WWII item --- my mother in laws ploish --her family came from bilstock (the spelling might be off a bit)---she has "family" over in poland stil that she writes to now and then---she's 90 ---her dad came to america to keep from being taken into the "russian" army by the "cossacks" in the about 1910 or so --Ivan

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Ivan, this city to Białystok? I think button come from Blue Army in battle form 1920 year. Look on link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Army

On my terrain in this time was battel named "Cud nad Wisła". This battle was very importend for Europe in World.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)

If You interested this history look topic from polish forums, I'm do photo in War Cemetery in Modlin.

http://www.exploracja.cyberdusk.pl/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=808&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
My nick Piórek

Early I show stars from Russian flag, this finds came from 1920 year too. This is VERY good finds.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
yes some americans troops fought along side the "white army"--the czars forces against the "red" army ----the american troops land at archangel ---not many folks in america or anywhere else know this--american sent "troops" and "advisers" to assist in fighting the "reds" it was rather hush --hush secert at the time---Ivan

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
ivan salis said:
yes some Americans troops fought along side the "white army"--the czars forces against the "red" army ----the american troops land at archangel ---not many folks in america or anywhere else know this--american sent "troops" and "advisers" to assist in fighting the "reds" it was rather hush --hush secert at the time---Ivan

Ivan I don't understand about what you write. In beginning of XX century it wasn't country Poland. In this time terrain our country was partition by three country Deuschland, Russian and Austro-Hungarian Empire. Polish people have to fight in foreigner army, often against other Polish man in other uniform. When I WW was end Poland stand free country. Russian after October Revolution they want broaden Communism on west, and then started next war. In this war was only Polish and Russian. For help Poland start from France Blue Army , and this Army was Polish, France, Belgium and people which fight on west front of I WW. They used Americans equipment which was leave of I WW.
Poland win this war and to 1 September 1939 year she was free and independent country. And then started II WW in 17 September 1939 year on terrain of Poland drive Red Army and this is end of Poland.
When end II WW we can't talk about war Polish-Soviet now it isn't a secret and about this learn children at school.
Of course I wrote this very shortly, Polish history is not easy.
Marek

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ah --- the american button was from WW 1 left over equiptment (clothes) used by the polish troops in the 1919 -1920 war polish /russian war-----before WW1 (in 1910) my 90 year old mother inlaw"s father fled the russian controlled part (of what used to be the old poland before the 3 powers took over )---- because he didn't want to join the russian army ---the cossacks would gather the poles up and "force" them into the russian army and would shoot or use their sabers on them if they refused--- later in time ---during WW 1 part of the russian army revolted this was the "red" communist army---part stayed loyal to the czar --the "white" army---america sent some american troops & supplies to help the "white" army- they were landed at archangel,russia---and were lost in the battles against the red army ----this was kept very quiet at the time.
so the polish "blue army" was after WW1 but used alot of french and american equiptment left over from WW1- and poland was free agian 1920 to 1939---in 1939 the the russians and germans attacked poland one from each side and split her up---the germans lost the war but the russians kept poland under communist rule till solidarity broke the russians grip on poland and she became free again. rozumiec --- Ivan

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
We do that for don't do the mess on forum and given work admin for history lesson. I do new topic where I show my neighbourhood, here is many fings to look.
Marek

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
question the "button" between the russian emblem and the russian shooting medal is from left over american stuff--uniform ---used by the polish blue army in the 1919/1920 war with russia---very interesting I have not heard of this war before---that is why I thought it was mabe WW1 or WW2 american troops---- thank you for telling this to me---I learned something new today---most folks don't know about the "american troops" that fought along side of the white russian army trying to beat the red army---another unknown bit of history that many people don't know even most americans --thats why I said something about it ---poland was a very large annd powerful country many years ago and has had trouble with the russians many times in its history----much fighting has taken place on polish soil over the years and your finds are both great and very interesting--Ivan (not a russian---the names from a jewish lawyer and good freind of my family) ;D

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Landlord, can you show me photo this button?
Ivan soon I write topic about my terren, I think it will be a interestad topic. I will do many photo and try discraibe them.
Piorek

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ah people here love photos --(terren)-- just say "land" its a easier word to use and better understood. we like your finds very much keep them coming.---ivan

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Last good finds, two buttons Kingdom of Poland from 1815-1856 year and stempls with monograms proprietor.
I was eal and I don't go out :(

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hi!
This is my last good finds. Is it not much, in Poland very hot 29-34C and 80-100% humidity we can not to be a long outdoor. Fly, tick and mosquito like this weather :-\ We have got many strong storms.
I like old silver coin, this is "poltorak" (one and half grosz) king Zygmunt III about year 1600.

This "szelag" polish-lithuania (union two country) coin king Zygmunt III, this is not good silver

This is cooper coin king Stanisław August Poniatowski. Small coin is it 1 grosz in 1793, bigger 3 grosze from 1791 year. I don't many finds this coins in good condition.

Military button in tin, Kingdom of Poland from 1815-1856 year.

Buckle from Russian Imperial engineer made brass. Many this buckle was made nickiel silver but made brass was only few. This is reality best find! When I get home I drink champagne :)

This is every finds from two days exploration, I drive with my brother nearly north Mazovian city and sreaching on battelfield, street market, old bar? etc...

On end interesing finds - amber stones where in side is sink corn. Probably this amber is from old village where people make amber jewellery for Roman Imperial. This find can look in Historical Museum in Legionowo. This amber I don't find with my Fisher only my eyes ;)

Regast from Poland and GOOD LUCK!
Marek

OP
OP
Piorek

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hi!
This is my last good find, this is jewellery (pendent) from I century Before Chryste. This item have 2100 year!
I know that this item was hang dead people on neck and then this men was fired. This is a Sun Symbols.
I always want find something like this. Of course this find go to Museum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread