My Best Finds of 08, so far!

INDY

Greenie
Sep 27, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Ace250
My Best Finds of '08, so far!

Its been awhile since I have posted on here, so I wanted to share my best finds I've made so far this year.
My Best Find hands down is a CW Era Belgian made pocket pistol! I have found three guns, one the belgian real gun and then two cap guns. The biggest cap gun is a 1950's Mustang cap gun, I pulled it out in pieces then had to put it back together again. The third littlest gun I don't have any info on it. I also found an old car, it was 8+ inches deep. I found these skeleton keys under two rusty nails, pretty cool when I saw there was three of them still on a key ring. I hope the pictures come out all right and I apologize if they are too large.

Attachments

• belgiangun.jpg
    belgiangun.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 505
  • capgun81108.jpg
    capgun81108.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 498
  • skeletonkeys.jpg
    skeletonkeys.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 500
  • oldcar81108.jpg
    oldcar81108.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 503
Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Re: My Best Finds of '08, so far!

Wow Indy, I don't think I had seen that first gun pic. Fantastic!!! congrats.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That pistol is pretty cool! But you're post is very strange, strange in the way that seconds before clicking the forum I thought about posting my better finds of 2008 and updating the post through the year. I click the forum and the first thing I see is... "My Best Finds of '08, so far!" :D Sign or what. :icon_king:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

For those who don't know,Indy has been written up in the Aug issue of Lost Treasure for that pistol find.I say again,Indy,congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread