My Best Finds

gtfan76

Jun 24, 2010
Hey everybody im 14 and new to this website. i love to coin roll hunt! here are my best finds. (Not nearly as nice as anybody elses!!)
Cents: 1898 Indian head cent
Nickels: 1920 Buffalo nickel
Dimes: Nothing really stands out so i would have to say my 35 silver roosevelts
Quarters: two 1964-P and two 1964-D Washington
Halves: My BU 1964-D Kennedy

Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Buddy ! You are doin just fine , you just keep on searching and most important , enjoy the
hunt and every single time you find a keeper , thank the good Lord and keep on hunting .
God Bless You ! Argentium.

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
there is a very important lesson to be learned from this hobby At least this (CRH AND METAL DETECTING) is where it finely soaked in to my pea brain And that is IT WILL ALL ADD UP. Keep at it and don"t stop.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
thats some pretty nice finds, and 2 think it was all for face val., keep up the hunt, dont give up, and when things seem down, keep hunting, cuz they WILL pick back up! hh.

rwb83

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Thats really good! I've yet to find an Indian Head but my son found a 1906 IH. Keep posting your finds and welcome to the board.

cuttybce

Feb 16, 2010
Western PA
Well done - I wish I would have started when I was 14. I feel fortunate enough to have started at 39, so you're 25 years ahead of me.

Keep it up as long as you can!

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
You have some great finds there. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
If I started searching half dollar boxes when I was 14, everyone of them would be silver and it would be impossible to get a skunk box :icon_sunny:
HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions