barkas.60

Feb 18, 2013
RUSSIA Ekaterinburg
Detector(s) used
AKA Signum SFT 7272
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After viewing all of this I had to ask myself .......were these items from killing fields from back in the day of the early communist revolution ? They milled millions of their own citizens . I mean why so many coins , personal items, women's jewelry ...and BULLETS ?

Some of the first photos were fascinating !!! The ancient relics. Barkas is living the relic hunters dream. Amazing !

No one killed anyone!
The last three search seasons, I 've been searching on an old beach, a city pond that was popular until the middle of the last century. Now it has grown bushes and as a beach has not been popular for a long time.

Bullets and shells remained after the 1918 fighting, for the city. Civil war, left its mark in Russia, that 's a fact.

Thank you - everyone for their attention to my findings.

These are schemes of fighting for my city.

Last edited:

Wiggler

May 9, 2019
The Real Northern Calif.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
More fascinating facts . Thanks for making it clear to me . I hope that you have not given up your secret detecting spot with those maps ! ; )
No one killed anyone!
The last three search seasons, I 've been searching on an old beach, a city pond that was popular until the middle of the last century. Now it has grown bushes and as a beach has not been popular for a long time.

Bullets and shells remained after the 1918 fighting, for the city. Civil war, left its mark in Russia, that 's a fact.

Thank you - everyone for their attention to my findings.

These are schemes of fighting for my city.

OP
OP
B

barkas.60

Feb 18, 2013
RUSSIA Ekaterinburg
Detector(s) used
AKA Signum SFT 7272
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
More fascinating facts . Thanks for making it clear to me . I hope that you have not given up your secret detecting spot with those maps ! ; )

Thanks, Wiggler!
I live in a city where the best tanks in the world are made.

T-14 Armata

OP
OP
B

barkas.60

Feb 18, 2013
RUSSIA Ekaterinburg
Detector(s) used
AKA Signum SFT 7272
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting