My best half haul to date!

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up four boxes today and was happy enough to find four in my first box. When I opened the second box, I saw a couple enders on top. I looked through the rest of the ends and found 8 rolls with enders including one that had was a double ender! Many rolls had 2-3 with two of the rolls having 10 and 12!! Second box in total had 83, all 40%. Third box had 11 more 40% and the fourth box had none. That was a lot of fun, 98 total for the night!!

1kA6bhEh.jpg

sFocIzDh.jpg

WslL2Srh.jpg

1kA6bhEh.jpg

XwTlAgoh.jpg

Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice going RCS!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!
Congrats. I had a box like that one time - out of almost 850 boxes (89 total silvers, 88 40s and 1 90).
It's truly like Christmas morning, opening a box like that.

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet box. I've been on a skunk streak myself; but, finally got a nice box I'm working through now...nothing like your box rcs but I'm happy to finally see some silver again.

OP
OP
rcs

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet box. I've been on a skunk streak myself; but, finally got a nice box I'm working through now...nothing like your box rcs but I'm happy to finally see some silver again.

I had been going through a skunk streak as well. I only found three 40% halves all of january and february, then had 3- 90% and 3-40% the last two weeks... and then this! It's crazy how quickly a haul can make you forget about all of the skunks.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had been going through a skunk streak as well. I only found three 40% halves all of january and february, then had 3- 90% and 3-40% the last two weeks... and then this! It's crazy how quickly a haul can make you forget about all of the skunks.
Yeah, when I get a good box I immediately think I should I up my volume and find even more, lol! Thanks :headbang:

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread