My Best Hunt Yet

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday I stopped at a branch of my bank that I had never been to before. When I asked the teller if she had any halves she said she had $200 worth. I only had about $50 in my pocket as I had just picked up $100 in pennies at another bank. I was only going to take what I had cash for but, remembering what has been said here many times before, I withdrew enough cash to buy them all. When I got to the parking lot I decided to open one of the oldest looking rolls. It had one '69 in it. So I opened another roll and found all Bicenntenials. I ended up opening all of the rolls in the parking lot. I finished up with nine 40%ers and two '64s. This is the most silver I have found at once since I started this hobby. About 80% of the halves were Bicenntenials and the other 20% were clad or silver. The next day Kentucky beat Tennessee for the first time in 26 years using a wide receiver for quarterback. I figured luck was on my side for a change so I bought a lottery ticket. :laughing7: More for the pile.

Upvote 0

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Looks like I need to resupply your banks with Bicentennials! :laughing9: :laughing9: :icon_pirat:

Great score!! That big of return for such a small buy, can't be beat!

I don't know what to tell you about the Vols.............. >:( >:( >:( :help: :help:

OP
OP
U

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Vols will be OK. They just need time to recover from all the sanctions and such that prior coaches brought upon them. At least Pat Summit is still winning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread