Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad at all Patch old buddy! That button is great me being a fisherman and all. Wish I had started a post like this instead of having to do it all at one time, But maybe it will be somthing to keep me busy on a cold winter day.

dwayne sueno

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
se pro
Primary Interest:
Other
and a nice bunch it is.
i like this format of having a top ten or so, and then replacing as you go. good idea.
i'm gonna have to go dig out my wheatie pennies and do the same.

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dwayne sueno said:
and a nice bunch it is.
i like this format of having a tope ten or so, and then replacing as you go. good idea.
i'm gonna have to go dig out my wheatie pennies and do the same.

Figured it would be a fun little game to play to see how many I can bump off. I do the same thing with my button cases with a real good button bumping one out of my good case, to my semi good case, than one being bumped from there and grouped with all others. The problem is I'm lucky to bump just one button from my better case per year so it's not much of a game anymore. Posting my top 12 (12 pics max per post) at the start of the year I think will keep it a little more interesting.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whats the first picture of?

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
whats the first picture of?

Of all things you don't know what that is? :D I have found about 5 in the last couple of years, so know doubt you have found several over the years. Of course it's only on my top finds for the year as a space filler being it's early.

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
If you end your year now, you have enough to make a Colonial hunter like me proud. Heck, you found more coppers this year than I did all of last year. :'( Add those to the pics, too, dang it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KylePA said:
If you end your year now, you have enough to make a Colonial hunter like me proud. Heck, you found more coppers this year than I did all of last year. :'( Add those to the pics, too, dang it. :thumbsup:

All the crusty coppers will be on the year end post. My current tops list posted here really isn't a whole lot behind my last years best finds, which I only had one French and one Spanish silver. So in that way after the first few weeks I have matched it. We check a lot of fields, so find quite a few new sites, and off those new sites we tend to get at least one keeper. So doing that all year the better finds might come slow, but in the end it should be a good list. It's not like we would give up a good detecting day to plant a garden! :icon_scratch:

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:

All the crusty coppers will be on the year end post. My current tops list posted here really isn't a whole lot behind my last years best finds, which I only had one French and one Spanish silver. So in that way after the first few weeks I have matched it. We check a lot of fields, so find quite a few new sites, and off those new sites we tend to get at least one keeper. So doing that all year the better finds might come slow, but in the end it should be a good list. It's not like we would give up a good detecting day to plant a garden! :icon_scratch:

It is beautiful out now, but we aren't going because of that very reason. >:( I am going with Chris to the local bike shop to buy a new pump today. :dontknow: I am shaking my head in confusement.

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:

It is beautiful out now, but we aren't going because of that very reason. >:( I am going with Chris to the local bike shop to buy a new pump today. :dontknow: I am shaking my head in confusement.

It's too bad. I have two detecting friends who used to hunt all the time with regular hunting parters, whom I also knew, but when one half the group lost interest/quit/had other stuff to do, it was never the same. One guy I bet hasn't detecting more than 5 times when his bud quit about 7 years ago. Even our bud the Cladman lost the passion the last five years and I think it's been that long since the three of us hunted together. Ironhorse and I have been digging strong for about ten years, and now that I think that about it that might be the best thing about detecting there is.... someone who is always game for the adventure!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey patch you better slow down or your going to find it al. Awesome digs :icon_thumright:

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:o
dang patch, let play my toys bigger thans yours. :laughing9: wtg on the harp, and the buttons. Ok educate me what is the top photo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread