My Best Snow-Poker Hand Of The Year Got Lots Of Loot And Ring #4 For 2010

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
suna.jpg

Headed out of town for a couple of nice large busy snow hills today. First stop was McDonald's for a Sausage McMuffin, second stop.......... a railway crossing argh!!!!!! :protest:

sunc.jpg

Here's one of the places I stopped at. A sure sign of spring too. Those Canada geese were coming home. I figured I had the whole place to myself, when I noticed in the distance a fellow using a Radio Shack machine and his wife. Now he has this game figured out. He finds the targets with his detector, and his wife digs them. Now how's that for team work. :hello2:

I hope he gives her a cut of the loot too. :laughing7:

sunb.jpg

I used my ACE combo again today. Both ACE 150 + ACE 250 go me some nice finds.

sund.jpg

After about 7 grueling hours of tackling those hills, my goodie bag was getting heavy, and I was getting plain worn out. Lots of junk....lots of loot!

ringfpur.jpg

You just never know what will show up under that coil. Why these (fake) jewels were out on the hill is beyond me. The heart might be silver, although there is no stamp. And....a ring is a ring is a ring is a ring. So that's a ring. Number 4 for 2010 :thumbsup:

sune.jpg

Here's the coins all nicely stacked up. One and two dollar coins really bring the totals up quickly.

Below is my winning hand at snow hill poker, a couple of ACES which won the pot of $36.91

Attachments

• sun f.jpg
    sun f.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 181

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread