My better half singing kareoke. "I cant make you love me if you wont".

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
My better half singing kareoke. "I can't make you love me if you won't".

She does local plays and such in Austin (I guess that's what you call them. I don't pay attention). This vid is at very late night near closing time. She's actually much better than this. This is at the Austin Water Tank, in Austin, TX.

Ya'll come by for a beer / spirit or three. I'll meet you there. Sorry about the camera shake.. again, it's closing time.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Re: My better half singing kareoke. "I can't make you love me if you won't".

Wow... I guess she was upset with that other women. Wonder what did it... the genes in her family or the alcohol.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog

mikeofaustin said:
Wow... I guess she was upset with that other women. Wonder what did it... the genes in her family or the alcohol.
It was a birthday party Mike and the assailant was angry about how out of tune the other woman was singing Happy Birthday.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

It was a birthday party Mike and the assailant was angry about how out of tune the other woman was singing Happy Birthday.

That was insulting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very nice Mike, beautiful lady, beautiful voice. I am sure you are very proud of her. Wish I could stop in for a beer with you, but it would be a long drive home...................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread