my biggest score

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a high volume hunter like some of you, but I'm having a lot of fun doing this. On my way up to the twin cities I stopped in a small Wisconsin town found 3 banks close enough to walk to from the truckstop, bank 1 no halves, bank 2 bingo they have 250$ when she brings them out I see the name of the bank on the rolls, I ask you roll your own ? I think oh no I should run glad I didn't, 21 rolls in no luck roll 22 5 40%ers found them as you see them in the pic. Ill be stopping here more often.67x3,68x1 and 69x1 reverse ender and didn't notice it.

ForumRunner_20121107_162352.png

ForumRunner_20121107_162527.png

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! CWR silver halves are great. Do you have trouble finding a place to park the truck while you search around towns?

OP
OP
silvershooter

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! CWR silver halves are great. Do you have trouble finding a place to park the truck while you search around towns?

they were actually bank wraped rolls just like brinks or string rolls, they had the bank name on them, teller told me they wrap their own. go figure. i do have have some issues with parking now that you ask!! but it's all good, I get what i can when I can. do about 600 miles a day and can't imagine all the silver I'm passing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread