• P1000332.JPG
    P1000332.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 958
Upvote 0

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Ha! I've found all that before too... buckets full! Every piece of junque gets you one find closer to your best stuff!

I cannot even get out... glad you got the chance to.

OP
OP
naturalite

naturalite

Dec 31, 2006
Dallas area
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
The weather here in Dallas hasn't been to bad. I do get out when I get a chance to. Hope you get out soon. Hopefully that 120+ in. of snow isn't getting to you as well

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Looks like a typical outing for me too. Glad you got out. Our weather is breaking & warming up now. should have the ground thawed enough to dig soon.
Spotz

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do i see a musketball?

HH
-GC

OP
OP
naturalite

naturalite

Dec 31, 2006
Dallas area
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
goldencoin said:
do i see a musketball?

HH
-GC
Thats what Eddy1H had asked. It's not quite 3/8 in wide. I dont know anything about muskets,but did the shoot balls that small?

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
Hey Naturalite, I think I have seen all this before, yea, it was in the bed of my truck next to my junk,, folks let me tell ya Naturalite is a dedicated hunter, our finds are very similar every time. He and I are presently working on cleaning out every pull tab on a 70 acre site,, its a tough job but some one has to do it, He and I will keep you all updated,,,LOL
Happy Hunting to all
Eddy

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey! My kind of detecting. No shiny silver but enough clad to keep the batteries charged. Thay looks like my typical park trip.

PS - .36 revolvers shot a 0.375" round lead ball.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Eddy1H said:
Hey Naturalite, I think I have seen all this before, yea, it was in the bed of my truck next to my junk,, folks let me tell ya Naturalite is a dedicated hunter, our finds are very similar every time. He and I are presently working on cleaning out every pull tab on a 70 acre site,, its a tough job but some one has to do it, He and I will keep you all updated,,,LOL
Happy Hunting to all
Eddy

Good idea-
Every once in a great while a "pulltab" will surprise you with a nice reward in gold!
Makes it worthwhile.
Also cleans the area up to unmask your deep signal for when you come back through.

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
TXTim said:
Eddy1H said:
Happy Hunting to all
Eddy
Good idea-
Every once in a great while a "pulltab" will surprise you with a nice reward in gold!
Makes it worthwhile.
Also cleans the area up to unmask your deep signal for when you come back through.
Yes,, We totaly agree, and when we get all those pesky pull tabs out of the way ,,sometime in 2010, the gold well be eeeeassy pickin,, LOL Wheather finding pull tabs coins or gold, we still have a great time getting out and detecting.
Eddy

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Save that scrap metal it's sky high right now! I'm sure if any good stuff was in the ground you boy's would have found it. Tsgman

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
tsgman said:
Save that scrap metal it's sky high right now! I'm sure if any good stuff was in the ground you boy's would have found it. Tsgman
We may just save all the aluminum pull tabs, cans, chards and sell them at the end of the year and get us a good back up machine, good thinking and thanks for the tip
Eddy

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Belated Happy Birthday Naturalite! :)

Nana :)