My Box Today Yielded.......

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I feel your pain!
No more boxes for me for a while - I've only searched 3 and one was a skunk!

noebody

Dec 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE....Excalibur coming soon
Well, all the silver your finding in a few more months you get to start your own bank.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I winced just a bit as I read your post lejeuene. Been there! Stick with your unboxed rolls, you've been having the best luck there. Good luck in the future girl!

wolfmann

Dec 30, 2006
you should check out those rolls if they were sealed both ends like the fed rolls they could be bu. rolls and about 14.00 per roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were they all the same date in the same roll?????????????? WOLFMANN

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
My boxes seem to only run hot or cold, a couple of skunks, then my first Franklin, Proof or Walker shows. I guess this shouldn't be too easy?

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Two full boxes last night................

one thousand dollars...................

two thousand half dollar coins.................

...............and one keeper; an '05P.

Box # 40 for the year was the skunker (third in the last five) and box # 41 gave me my only keeper; but not until roll 39.

Got two more boxes I'm picking up today, after I dump the rejects (all $999.50 of them), and we'll see if I can't close out February on a good note.

Stay tuned.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wolfmann said:
you should check out those rolls if they were sealed both ends like the fed rolls they could be bu. rolls and about 14.00 per roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were they all the same date in the same roll?????????????? WOLFMANN
Yes all the same date and minkmark. 1000 coins of 1994-P.

Why would they be $14 a roll?? ???

wolfmann

Dec 30, 2006
I have been without power and the internet for three days. In response to your question if they are bright and shiny they are considered b.u. uncirculed and worth more than face to some dealers. Two weeks ago I brought 800.00 worth of halves and found 10 rolls of 1988-D bright and shiny I sold them for 40.00 a roll to a dealer. Wolfmann

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread