35.4 KB · Views: 533

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
What a doll! Mine is grown and just had a lil girl of his own and my daughter just turned 18....beware! This happened just a few days after they were the age of your boy.....I KNOW it is true! lol well it sure seemed like it!! :P

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like either He or the Camera went Flying By :P

Cool Pic Jeffro

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think he gets too much sugar in his breakfast cereal. Even standing still he's blurry. ;D

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
No effects on this shot, I think Randy was spinning in circles holding the camera when he snapped the shot. I always thought the pic was a wash, until this morning when I got to looking at it, it does look pretty cool!

Twitchy? Yeah.... he's your standard boy, heheheh! Trying to climb to the top of the frig when he was two or three, to get to the cookies. Its amazing he hasn't broken any bones yet.

Johnny Cache Hunter

Oct 16, 2006
North America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have days after work when my heads spinning like that, and I'm usually standing still. ;)

Thanks for the post.

Johnny Cache

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Twitchy? Yeah.... he's your standard boy, heheheh! Trying to climb to the top of the frig when he was two or three, to get to the cookies. Its amazing he hasn't broken any bones yet.

Jeffro, I know what you're talking about. My wife caught my daughter hanging from the light fixture over the kitchen table when she was about 18 months. Scared the h*ll out of her. She's almost 17 now, and still has no fear. Took her to Disney when she was 6 and had to go on all the rides with her that my wife wouldn't go on. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread