My Buddy & I Went For A relic Hunt....He Dug Up A Gold Pocket Watch!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
watch 1.jpg

This is the kind of day it was, Met at McDonalds for breakfast, then huntd all day! The ground is still frozen in some places......

watch 2.jpg
Here's the gold watch my buddy dug with his AT Pro. Swiss made. Too bad the crystal was broken. But....a fantastic find!

watch 3.jpg

I dug up an old lid of some face cream It's been around for a long time. Below is the head-stamp off a dug cartridge.

watch 4.jpg

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice scoff on the watch ! I"m amazed that you guys can dig up there John. She locked up again in Saskabush. It got nice, then winter came back. :censored:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Had to leave some good signals in the ground, as it was just too frozen. Without our relic shovels, we probably wouldn't have even bothered hunting today.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Very nice watch John! That's on my bucket list of finds forsure! What is the K of gold on the watch? I had planned on getting out here in Winnipeg on St Patrick's day for some TH'ing for a weeee bit o gold but we got a dump of snow so I couldn't get out. Now just waiting for it to melt.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a beautiful watch! Y'all are hardy to still go digging when parts are still frozen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread