My Clad Collection Investment

joecherry

Dec 27, 2012
central illinois
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody probably cares but i recently had the idea to start cashing my clad finds to buy pure copper bars....
I already put in an order for one kilo of pure .9995 copper for 20$ (about two weeks of clad). So essentially my machine is pooping out a pure copper bar every other week for me, certainly a good investment in my opinion. :headbang:

I payed the money for my machine and its been paying me back ever since... Just as long as i take her for walks so she can excersize :)

And to all you clad hunters if you have a "COINSTAR" in your local grocery store they will take clad in almost any condition as they sort by weight and size and not by sight. :laughing7:

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody probably cares but i recently had the idea to start cashing my clad finds to buy pure copper bars....
I already put in an order for one kilo of pure .9995 copper for 20$ (about two weeks of clad). So essentially my machine is pooping out a pure copper bar every other week for me, certainly a good investment in my opinion. :headbang:

I payed the money for my machine and its been paying me back ever since... Just as long as i take her for walks so she can excersize :)

And to all you clad hunters if you have a "COINSTAR" in your local grocery store they will take clad in almost any condition as they sort by weight and size and not by sight. :laughing7:

They take 10% of your money, unless you use a gift card. You can take an Amazon gift card, and find copper there. If you want free money from a coinstar, take a good flashlight (LED) and a long sturdy stick, and look under the machine. If the machine has been there for a while, that could be a gold mine for clad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread