MY CONECTIONS INSIST THAT THE TREASURE COMES FROM THE WAR OF 1812

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey to all any information or maps of New Orleans Territory circa 1819 1832 pertaining to local or town transporters or smelting companies need maps or diary info of the territory? Again TERRITORY OF ORLEANS ] NOT NEW ORLEANS thank you craftsman

Let's not forget to use info from the explorers of the time period. IE Stephen H Long, Lewis & Clark, Zebulon Pike especially etc

HH Tat

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let's not forget to use info from the explorers of the time period. IE Stephen H Long, Lewis & Clark, Zebulon Pike especially etc

HH Tat

TRUE adventure stories like these COULD have been used in the "cover story" of the BEALE PAPERS. JB Ward & the Hutter Bros. (COUSINS) could have read these TRUE adventures as young boys; with inflamed imaginations; PROBABLY re-enacted these TRUE adventures on Grandpa's James Beverly Risque's Farm (Hunter's Hill); later to be utilized in the BEALE PAPERS as the Beale Expedition. Grandpa Risque had the FAMOUS duel in Fincastle, Va. with THOMAS BEALE, SR.... who later moved to New Orleans; (so did THOMAS BEALE, JR.; later).

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

HH Tat[/QUOTE...and E F Beale's 1850 "BEALE PAPERS" which has far too many similar incidents that appear in the 1885'BEALE PAPERS" treasure story.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

HH Tat[/QUOTE...and E F Beale's 1850 "BEALE PAPERS" which has far too many similar incidents that appear in the 1885'BEALE PAPERS" treasure story.

YEP! "BP" was written & published by the "Committee" (Inner Circle per "BP") by 1885; most certainty possible...

OP
OP
C

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
acording to my conections the Beal papers are a cover up story for he movement of a

YEP! "BP" was written & published by the "Committee" (Inner Circle per "BP") by 1885; most certainty possible...

acording to my conections the Beal papers are a cover up story for he movement of a real treasure

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
craftsman, If that is the case it was a poor rendition of actual conditions existing in that time period.
Supposing that anyone reading the pamphlet would consider the contents reasonable or factual
betray the naivete of legend promoters.

For instance if I told you Yukon gold nuggets were hanging like grapes from the rafters in a Mexican
cantina along the Paseo del Norte unmolested until this very day, would you believe it?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
craftsman, If that is the case it was a poor rendition of actual conditions existing in that time period.
Supposing that anyone reading the pamphlet would consider the contents reasonable or factual
betray the naivete of legend promoters.

For instance if I told you Yukon gold nuggets were hanging like grapes from the rafters in a Mexican
cantina along the Paseo del Norte unmolested until this very day, would you believe it?

LOL! MUSH!

O

Old Silver

TRUE adventure stories like these COULD have been used in the "cover story" of the BEALE PAPERS. JB Ward & the Hutter Bros. (COUSINS) could have read these TRUE adventures as young boys; with inflamed imaginations; PROBABLY re-enacted these TRUE adventures on Grandpa's James Beverly Risque's Farm (Hunter's Hill); later to be utilized in the BEALE PAPERS as the Beale Expedition. Grandpa Risque had the FAMOUS duel in Fincastle, Va. with THOMAS BEALE, SR.... who later moved to New Orleans; (so did THOMAS BEALE, JR.; later).

Would JB Ward & the Hutter Bros. have fabricated a story where the hero was a man who had fought against their grandfather? You wouldn't think so.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never heard of the "Transcontinental Treaty of 1819? The Adams-Onis Treaty was signed in 1819.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread