My current Dowsing rod holders

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over a year ago I made up this batch of rod holders, using magnets in the handles. They are the best I have so far used, to pick up on the weak Dowsing power. The power being to weak for me to use, I wait for the Solar increase, but keep checking for signal. I just discovered that I am able to pick up the weak signal. Using my triangle rods, because straight one won’t indicate yet, I found that only 2 of these rod holders are working. The magnet configuration must be different in 5 of them. Also my left hand picks up the signal better than my right hand. All the holders were made the same, some subtle minute difference makes them usable during weak power. Not sure if it’s a constant signal, haven’t tried them at night yet. Dowser

Attachments

• 50CFAEE6-F6FE-485E-99A6-64041C074803.jpeg
    50CFAEE6-F6FE-485E-99A6-64041C074803.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 90

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Solar Ham the solar will continue to be weak except for a few minutes at a time.
As for me, if the solar is real strong is not good. The weak side is better for me. I think it has to do with our bodies,
stuff like our vitamins, minerals, etc. I am still on well water that is iron rich. Never been on city water but a few weekd in the past. We know for sure that the chlorine is no good for humans.
Seems most products we pick up will have a precaution on it saying that the State of Ca. knows this product can cause cancer. Wonder why they keep pushing chlorine in city water ????

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five days now, usable power. It’s still a fluctuating pulsing signal. After more testing I found only one rod out of seven, pick up this weak signal. 6 of them need to be reconfigured, the magnets are positioned wrong. They worked when power was stronger but not for weak signals. I’ll start getting out this weekend. Back out Dowsing for Treasures/Meteorites. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Redoing my rods now. I am using 3/8 square by 6 inch long ceramic magnets. I had 2 in each holder. 6 were positioned where S was forward N behind, but found that S has to be left with N right either hand. Crazy that if the N is forward corner left, they don’t work as well as S forward corner left. To test further I combined 4 in each handle, and with S forward left corner, they are more sensitive than 2 mags. Rare earth makes them to magnetic to handle, that’s why I use ceramic. With the correct configuration and 4 mag handles, I’m now able to use my 17 inch straight rods. Not just my 3 inch triangle rods, witch can only read smalls. The 17’s read the big distant signals. Dowser

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear a strict Vegan diet consisting of primarily iceberg lettuce and cucumbers, and drinking only distilled water for several days helps rid you of those signal blocking metals and brainwaves.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear a strict Vegan diet consisting of primarily iceberg lettuce and cucumbers, and drinking only distilled water for several days helps rid you of those signal blocking metals and brainwaves.
YUK! Vegan translates to "Bad Hunter" in Native American!
Jon

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you eat might not be your problem.
Dowsing power comes from the Sun! At Solar Minimum, where we’re at right now Power is weaker. As the Sun wakes up and starts flaring, Dowsing power increases. Here’s the catch. The power we are Dowsing is pulsing, and the pulse constantly fluctuates, from slower or faster, weaker or stronger. Even when the pulse is weak, our brains subconsciously knowing the pulse for years, adapts and fills in the gaps between the pulses, giving people the illusion of a constant signal, but it’s not. I made these Dowsing rod holders to help me receive these weak pulses, knowing we are at Solar Minimum. Once the power from the sun increases these swivel rod holders, will become useless to me. To sensitive!
Its not what you eat. As Sun power increases, Dowsing power increases, we only have to deal with the fluctuating pulse. Ham radio propitiation is better as Solar flux increases. Are the vegans that use Ham radios have better propagation, than the operators that eat meat? Dowser

lone_flyer

Greenie
Jul 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vegans non vegans is a too simplistic term.
So what if you are a vegan feeding on soy sausages from China and being
self righteous going around attacking meat eaters:tongue3:

If you eat soy sausages from china, you are 100% much better
off drinking blood from wild animals etc...

What I think happens here is that with magnets you can weakens or destroy something
we can call the "paranormal dampening field"
That is the belief of most of people around you, for example:

BELIEF 1. we need to see the news to know what is happening
BELIEF 2. two political parties are checking on each other
BELIEF3. democracy is best because masses know best
BELIEF X. dowsing could newer work it is for losers that do can not post gangsta pics on Instagram

(this BELIEF X is what interests us here....)

Since overwhelming majority believe that they push that reality onto you.
And you can not escape

(EXPERIMENT: try dowsing in a shopping mall! try it....)

If you do unusual rituals etc... you will weaken that influence and be a better dowser.

Experimenting with magnets is very unusual.

You can also, for example, swim in winter and so on...anything to weaken your connection with
the surrounding people.:goldtrophy:

I like to burn in fire my old things and trash, I do not recycle, newer,
I do not want to mix energies with the crowd.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Magnets to enhance the reception of a extremely weak, pulsing signal. Without the magnets I wouldn’t see the signal. When the signal strength increases, I will no longer need the magnets.
X What I say is true! Dowsing is for real! I can see the weak signal every day. It’s just not strong enough to use affectivly. I also know, it doesn’t matter what I eat, or where I am, or what I’m thinking. It’s just unexplained science, that’s all.
What you believe, becomes who you believe.
Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread