🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had another great time at DIV and can't wait to go back. This time I found about 30 bullets, a few eagle buttons, shell frags, kepi buckle and a very nice suspender buckle. My hunting partner found a Mississippi "I" button, North Carolina button and a lot of lead and other brass. Had a great time hunting with friends. DIV is like a family reunion of relic hunters.

Attachments

• 2012-11-20 09_49_26.jpg
    2012-11-20 09_49_26.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 2012-11-20 09_51_03.jpg
    2012-11-20 09_51_03.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Great finds, congrats. Seems like you have a great area to hunt.

Great finds!!!Your buckle could have possibly been from the back of trousers,or the sides of a vest as well :thumbsup:

Great saves! I couldn't make this hunt but hope to be at the spring event.

Great job!! I bet ur bud had his head in the clouds findin two CS buttons.. You guys where in a killer spot. I wood luv to go sumday.. CONGRATS.. HH

Great saves, man! Wasn't it a blast?

Nice.you have got a great spot to hunt there.keep it up

you did great! I'm assuming you were using your TDI. I wasn't so lucky but still had a great time at the "reunion".

Congrats on some nice saves and lasting memories.

you did great! I'm assuming you were using your TDI. I wasn't so lucky but still had a great time at the "reunion".

Thanks Debbie. Yes I used the TDI. Awesome machine and I felt like I was hunting virgin ground as I went back to several sites I hunted before. I love the "reunion" and can't wait to go back in March.
Hope to see you there.

Randy, you had a good hunt and many lifetime friends are made there. HH, Quindy.

Thanks Quindy. I hade a great time there as always. And to see several friends again.

WOW you did great nice bunch of lead and brass was a great dig!!!!

Looks like you did better than me in both the bullet and button departments. Nice buckle too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back