My CZ-70 came back from Fisher labs---beautiful

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I bought this the former owner really abused it cosmetically. Chunks out of the grip and arm cuff and stains as well. The faceplate was also stained up with brown stains like coffee and the coil was really chewed up but it worked great.
I sent it in and they replaced the arm cuff and grip and put a new faceplate in and also a new coil which I need a cover for
It looks like brand new and works like it .
I took it out for a quick test-I love the notch system on this detector. Now I have to have a contest between the Minelab Se Pro that I just bought and the loser gets sold.
JUST JOKING!
Here are some pics of their work at Fisher. I left their little coil protector on where the coil cable goes into the coil.
I forgot to mention that they tuned it and threw in a new speaker. It looks and works mint.
David IMG_2354.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2356.jpg
    IMG_2356.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2359.jpg
    IMG_2359.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well congratulations. Just a question, how much did the service cost you?
That detector looks awesome now.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
dfg4240

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$180 and well worth it-it is just like new and tuned.
david

OP
OP
dfg4240

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying it out in the back yard as there are a lot of targets there and this thinkg is really deep.
today I found a penny at 9"-no wheatie-anyway this thing can find a rusty nail head at 9 and 10".
I hate digging down that deep and coming up with a rusty nail. This detector beeps all over my back yard.I have my Se pro and a couple of others right now that are sold but not paid for yet.
I might sell this but the market is a little down on them right now and selling it on ebay would be throwing away about $50 in fees. Anyway it is hard to put this detector down after you just found a coin.
david

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread