My daughter and Is box of pennies

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
My daughter and I's box of pennies

Another box for my daughter and me to look through. We did ok. A few wheaties in here. As far as errors ... etc. Gah LoL, I think I am going to stop straining and looking though all of these pennies and just stick to if they are way off center. I have not found any double dies or any errors yet..

Here is our results:

1944 D
1957 D x 3

Thanks for the view,

Postalrevnant

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Re: My daughter and I's box of pennies

Thank you all. No matter what I find in these pennies my daughter sure likes to look. Wheaties to me and Canadian to her. She is hoarding the Canadian's like gold. Anything that makes her happy or any of your children happy is cool.

Postalrevnant

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wait'll she finds the first King George, the "wheatie" of Canadian pennies!

Good going on your finds!

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Postalrevnant said:
Another box for my daughter and me to look through. We did ok. A few wheaties in here. As far as errors ... etc. Gah LoL, I think I am going to stop straining and looking though all of these pennies and just stick to if they are way off center. I have not found any double dies or any errors yet..

Here is our results:

1944 D
1957 D x 3

Thanks for the view,

Postalrevnant

there are two types of D over S for 1944. Check carefully. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread