My daughters find

ENGRAVER

Jun 8, 2005
Chitown
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
My daughter's find

My daughter showed me today a coin she found yesterday walking to school. She is 7 yrs old and has already found something better than I have and I have been out searching several times, with a metal detector to boot.

Enjoy

BB_find_sm2.jpg

It is the same image on both sides.

Attachments

• BB_find_sm2.jpg
    BB_find_sm2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 768
Upvote 0
Re: My daughter's find

Did she say neener, neener , neener, my finds are better? lol... just kidding. You might want to get her a detector. Looks like it runs in the family....

YEP! shes gonna be a treasure hunter for sure :icon_thumleft:

That is hilarious that you found that coin because I work at a bank full-time and went to check the change drawer where the coin machine spits out stuff it rejects, and I found the same exact coin, except mine had a hole in it as if it were on a necklace. That is so completely random because that was only a few days ago lol! I can tell you mine was worn down and it is just painted copper though. Still a really fun find!

JJ :coffee2:

I found one of these tokens near an old Catholic church. Same on both sides just like your daughters.

Ray

That is a special find... Good for her.

TnMountains

I found one of those too! Last summer, with the same thing on both sides as well!

She loves to lok for things, I think I definitely have a hunting buddy. I am taking her diamond hunting to the Crater of Diamonds the week of the 15th. I hope she finds one. She is really excited as am I, she is always diggin in our backyard and her grandma's yard. We'll see what she finds next. ;D

I believe it is a pocket angel. There are sold at gift shops and religious stores. I've seen them in all shapes and sizes. That one is especially pretty though! Congrats to your daughter! :thumbsup:

HH,
Moon

Moonshadow said:
I believe it is a pocket angel. There are sold at gift shops and religious stores. I've seen them in all shapes and sizes. That one is especially pretty though! Congrats to your daughter! :thumbsup:

HH,
Moon

I think your right. Pocket Angel carried for good luck/protection :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back