my day at the river

B

boojagirl

After my girls left with the sitter for the night I went to the river and I was looking around this one area and a kid about 12 or 13 came over and asked me if I could help him find his jack knife that he dropped around some rocks near the shore, while I was helping him he was talking to a group of kids about his age and one of the kids said that another one of the kids had stole the bike of the kid I was helping a few days ago and had sold it and the kid I was helping went up to the kid he thought had sold his bike and took another kids jack knife and held it to the throat of the kid he thought sold his bike and started yelling at him about it, I went over and grabbed the kids wrist and took the knife and yelled at him "what the h--- do you think your doing pulling a knife on someone!" I mostly found nails and bottle caps, I did find 2 pennies and something I will post in a little while after I take a photo of it.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

boojagirl

yep, just another day at the river :D, I also found out my detector works underwater, I never did find what the kid had lost.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
o god, just me but i would have taken the knife from them and kept it .then proceded to ref a boxing match, settle it with a fist not steel.... ;)

OP
OP
B

boojagirl

I should have kept the knife but I did'nt think about that, after I took the knife away the kid who owned it said it was his and I gave it back to him, that kid was'nt directly involved in the fight, he had not given the other kid the knife, the other kid had ran up and taken it.

OP
OP
B

boojagirl

I would say they need a good spanking too but you know now days you even touch your kid and you could go to jail.

j2fun4u

Sep 13, 2005
wow what a story.... I like the transition: the h--- do you think your doing pulling a knife on someone!" I mostly found nails and bottle caps, just so casual like nothin happened...hahaha great story

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions