All Treasure Hunting

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
We all hope that we can stay as far away from in laws as possible,
But sometimes fate dictates otherwise.
At least they would take you in.
There must be a good reason God would direct you this way.
Watch for it.

A wise man told me once
"You can't always do what you like,
So learn to like what you have to do."

When I grow up
I want to be just like that guy.

Thom

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sure going to miss you Allen! Hurry back when you can and know that we will be here waiting. I will be praying for your situation to improve as well. ~hugsnprayers~

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once again I want to thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, prayers and insight on my problem im having.
Someone said, it could be worse, you could be living on the streets, that is where i thought we was going to be living. My wife had to beg her parents to let us move in with them, they really dont like me and i really dont like them.
But, i do have some good news, The first week of august, we will be moving into our own place. We was out and about and saw an empty house, takled to the owner and he said , it needs some work, but first week in august you can move in. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
But it may still be september or october before we can get the internet , so until then keep on digging and finding those good finds,
Allen

P.S I'll be on until friday night, then it will be lights out until later....

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
You have here an excellant opportunity to improve your relations with your relations. You can do that by being the most considerate, helpful and amazing house guest they have ever had. When you leave do it gracefully and gratefully and if you do it right they may even be sorry to see you go. Don't wait to be asked to do anything just do it. Mow the grass; take out the trash; fix the squeaky porch door. Kick in a few bucks towards the cost of feeding you and your family. If it is refused that's not your problem. Say thank you early and often during your stay. Brag on them on the phone while they are listening. When you get moved into the new place buy some brats and charcoal and invite them over to your new home. Treat them with gratitude and respect and if things go south on you again your wife won't have to beg them for help. siegfried schlagrule

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
the best to you and family. remember, when you are at the bottom, there is only one way to go. things will get better. keep a positive attitude! Bill and family.

oldestjim

Sep 5, 2004
Southern California
Gosh what nice and positive posts in this topic. I'm absolutely amaized at the number of carring people who have posted... WOW! God moves in mysterious ways... it could be great if it finalizes as Sigfried suggests in his great and informative post. Families are important. As such the members all need to try to
"harmonize." If not, they all lose... especially any children who are deprived of family background and family values. As for me... I still and forever will miss my
father-in-law....

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
We will miss you Allen. I'll be praying things go well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread