Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I contacted Wayne at MDS in the latter part of March and placed my order. Sent him a copy of my DD214, received the Minelab military discount and was #14 on his list. Received a personal phone call from him on Wednesday, 2 May, letting me know that it was in and would be FedEx'd that same day. He also told me that the ProFind 35 that I'd asked about was also in. I told him to throw one of those in the box also. Expecting the normal 5-7 day ground shipping, I was really surprised when I was notified that my package was a 2 day shipment...all at no charge! He also included one of his t-shirts...Army green. Perfect!

Wayne and Doug were real pleasures to deal with and true gentlemen in every regard. Can't recommend them and MDS highly enough.

Thanks again Wayne.

Now off to the beach!!!

Last edited:

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I contacted Wayne at MDS in the latter part of March and placed my order. Sent him a copy of my DD214, received the Minelab military discount and was #14 on his list. Received a personal phone call from him on Wednesday, 2 May, letting me know that it was in and would be FedEx'd that same day. He also told me that the ProFind 35 that I'd asked about was also in. I told him to throw one of those in the box also. Expecting the normal 5-7 day ground shipping, I was really surprised when I was notified that my package was a 2 day shipment...all at no charge! He also included one of his t-shirts...Army green. Perfect!

Wayne and Doug were real pleasures to deal with and true gentlemen in every regard. Can't recommend them and MDS highly enough.

Thanks again Wayne.

Now off to the beach!!!

I'm on the waiting list now! I think he estimated late May/early June for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread