My favorite Dig from the Louisannia Bayou Hunt

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
:D :D We were over at Terry and Rheba's tonight for CRAWFISH FETTUCCINI!!! and discussing the hunt activities with all the attendees. They were all highly interested!! Anyway, somebody asked me about the white lightnin' and did I BREATH??? I told 'em no, everybody was standing around telling me NOT to breath!!! Or is it breathe??? Anyway, they were all very curious on the :icon_sunny: . ;D ;D

This town will never be the same. My reputation has taken a turn... not sure which direction. :tard: :tongue3:

Noodle

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Cynangyl said:
LOL I thought he used it all up getting home! :laughing9:

You'd think so, going home the long way 'round like he did, but he just finished sayin' he still had some :icon_sunny: left... So, dunno! Shoot, even if it was all gone, he could probably make it to Louisiana anyway, just on the fumes! :tongue1:

;D
Nan

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodle,

Do you think that the people around there will tolerate us back again? Was anybody interested gettiing their place on our HIT list to find stuff? Whatcha think of our REUNION plans??? ;D ;D

Steve :wink:

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Juanmoretime said:
Bridge End Farm,

I got it figured out!!! Here's the plan.......

REUNION FOR THE LBH COMING UP!!

It's time for the reunion event ! It's been a whole 2 weeks and there's no point waiting a whole year for it to happen again so plans are now being formed for the reunion !!! If we wait a whole year we could be dead by then. Who knows what could be going on in our lives in a year. Strike now while the iron is hot !!! It's not full summer yet, the grass hasn't grown too tall and some of us are suffering the La Bayou Hunt Blues !!! Plans will be coming up soon for the 1st annual Reunion La Bayou Hunt !!! Stay tuned......

Steve ;D

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

I am in :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Cynangyl, you and Dave start packing :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am up for it! I may have to borrow the grandkids wagon, pack it and start walking right after CTHII, Geesh I wish the gas would go down!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
No kidding Evy! I am about ready to get Shilo out and start working him with the buggy again....might have to resort to borrowing him and the buggy soon if gas prices keep going up! lol

Ditto to Daddy's comment....I am still trying to figure out how I am going to make it to CTH 2 and that seems impossible enough....if they were too close together I am afraid I would be doomed! lol

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
mental granny in keds red ball sneakers and a radio flyer wagon what a sight. haha

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
so how doi get invited to these tnet hunts i am a charter member just curious i would like to organize a hunt in my area of missouri we have the pony express and the civil war and jesse james site where his house stood before he was killed some one let me know i will do some research on some trails and fairy landing spots for this region

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sounds like a great place for a hunt. I am sure RiverRat, Noodle or Burdie would have lots of pointers on how to put a hunt together. They are great at it!

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I need to make sure of

Folks knowing that there is no LBH reunion hunt being honestly planned. Other than Juanmoretime coming up with the idea on my horseshoe thread and us joshing back and forth on it and the idea. It would not be right for anyone to just show up at the LBH site without Dan or Noddle's permission or to hunt any of the LBH sites they asked for and got us access too. If the message has been somehow broadcasted that I am planning a hunt on their property by our joshing I wish to apologize to them. :(

Anything on a LBH reunion or a LBH 2 would be and should be solely up to them.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh I am sure they realize you would not invite yourself and the rest of us out there. :thumbsup: They are probably still trying to recover from the hunt and all the work they did! ;D What an awesome get together they put on!

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
roswellborn said:
Cynangyl said:
LOL I thought he used it all up getting home! :laughing9:

You'd think so, going home the long way 'round like he did, but he just finished sayin' he still had some :icon_sunny: left... So, dunno! Shoot, even if it was all gone, he could probably make it to Louisiana anyway, just on the fumes! :tongue1:

;D
Nan

lol funny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread