My favorite goodwill find of all time

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is, from last year. paid $7.99 for these carved wooden wine stoppers. I'm pretty sure they're Anri. In fantastic condition. They all have a wooden handle sticking out they're backs that makes 'em do stuff when you pull it. These guys are great, I especially love the one riding the keg haha. they're always partying, and that's why I love them.

DSCF3309.JPG DSCF3310.JPG DSCF3311.JPG

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being the mechanical ones makes it an even better find. :icon_thumright:

yea I love the pull action, the two guys with the wine bottles raise 'em up and open their mouth, the guy on the keg raises his hat up and down, and the other guy plays his violin. such cool pieces

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The million dollar question.................................................approx value?

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The million dollar question.................................................approx value?

I've always thought about $45 apiece, but these guys are just in such good shape that I think I could get more. In fact they're in such good shape I was sure they were Anri reproductions, until after extensive searching I found no evidence reproductions of these exist. They look too much like the real thing; no shortcuts, all high quality. Maybe $60 a figure? my girlfriend likes them too much, so value will only make me salivate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread