My find at a Golf side Florida Beach 11-18-2015 with BH Land Ranger Pro

androidjustin

Jun 3, 2014
My find at a Golf side Florida Beach 11-18-2015 with BH Land Ranger Pro in Mode "C" sensitivity "9 - 10"

2- quarters
3- dimes
1- penny clad
1 - nickel

trash found
1- pop tab
1- beer can
thats it "C mode" seems to kick out all the trash

IMG_0639.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 7

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
didn't go home empty handed.... good luck as the season kicks in to high gear.... where you at?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your finds.

Using C mode you will decrease your chances drastically of pulling any gold unless you get a coin signal and accidently find a ring in the same hole. If I was hunting on the coast, I'd hope to pull some gold. I use Mode 4 in Ohio and discriminate out iron (1-19), By watching the VDI numbers you can ID the gold when you get a solid signal in the foil thru zinc range. Your going to have to dig plenty of pull tabs if you ever plan on finding gold. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good clad hunt, more than some on Tnet, but again, if I was hunting the beach, I'd love to pull some bling. One good ring in the hole and the LRP paid for itself.

OP
OP
A

androidjustin

Jun 3, 2014
Congrats on your finds.

Using C mode you will decrease your chances drastically of pulling any gold unless you get a coin signal and accidently find a ring in the same hole. If I was hunting on the coast, I'd hope to pull some gold. I use Mode 4 in Ohio and discriminate out iron (1-19), By watching the VDI numbers you can ID the gold when you get a solid signal in the foil thru zinc range. Your going to have to dig plenty of pull tabs if you ever plan on finding gold. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good clad hunt, more than some on Tnet, but again, if I was hunting the beach, I'd love to pull some bling. One good ring in the hole and the LRP paid for itself.

Thanks I did not know that Mode "4" will be my new setting :)

OP
OP
A

androidjustin

Jun 3, 2014
Hey guys this might be a dumb question but what does "V.C.O" stand for?In my manual it has tones "low,medium,high,VCO".

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on your hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread