My Find Of The Year

djduk00

Jun 7, 2005
Is a Strange story but here goes.
I was told about and old house near Artersia,New Mexico. So I went to check it out. It was HOT but i was determined as most of us are. Anyway this home was occupied about the 50'-70' so wasn't as old as I hoped. Was here anyway so out comes the detector....
Soon I had found a few Memorial cents and 3 hot wheels type cars but no silver....Near the end of a wall I got a large signal about 7" deep.... Thinking a Cache I begun to dig... at 5" i found this round rubber thing sticking up in the hole. I pulled it slightly but didn't budge.Was a Strange rubber kind of soft and about 1.5" in diameter.
Anyway I kept digging till i got to the bottom and I had to laugh when I realized I had uncovered someones buried battery operated vibrator...
Who can top this find? lol
Oh and NO pic on this find.

Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Did you put new batteries into it to see if it still worked?

crocop

May 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
You could have sold it on Ebay, slightly used. Someone would have bought it. You could have said it belonged to Lindsay Lohan. ;D

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
now thats some kinda find there ! think i would have reburied it lol ;)

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:o Got you. While hunting under the pier at Pismo Beach CA. one fine summer evening I dug up a double ended battery operated viberator batteries included.
lol over that one. And NO I did't bring it home!!!!

Desertfox

panzermeyer

Jul 27, 2004
The Great White North
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum Tesoro Tiger Shark
Thats a strange thing to bury LOL. I also found one in an abandoned old farm house one time.The owner had even made it longer by adding a smooth wood handle .And yes.....I left it there.God Bless..HH PANZ.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread