My Finds Today....

Shorty Buckshot

Aug 19, 2012
Northeast Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decent day in NE Indiana so figured I would dust off the Ace 250 and try my luck.....

Today I found....

That I can still dig a fair sized plug and not find what the 250 was seeing....

That I still get frustrated after 15 or 20 minutes of searching and coming up empty....

That I apparently need more practice pinpointing....

That I have yet to recognize the "sweet spot" on the coil to narrow my plug holes....

That my grandkids apparently have chewed a ton of gum since last fall (if the amount of foil found is any indication)...

That I need to read and learn more here from those that are way more proficient that I am....

But I am not giving up....eventually I will get this and find more than a few clad coins and a multitude of trash.....Shorty

Upvote 3

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly what your saying! But it is so good to get out detecting and digging! :icon_thumright:

I also found out I have to relearn some of the finer points of my detectors language, that I've forgotten over winter. :icon_scratch:

That I should have been doing a few more exercises during winter to prepare for hunting season, it seems I lose a little more flexibility and endurance each year. :hello2:

I have to remember to take my Aleeve! :BangHead:

I also have trouble with the sweet spot that's why I use my pin pointer more! :laughing7:

I actually got lucky and found some of the change from the opened eggs! Whoo Hoo! :headbang:

I agree completely with your last statement!....shortly! GL. &. HH! :coins:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread