My first 3 monts using my F2 DD thinking to upgrade soon!

Kbron2000

May 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT ,Fisher F2 DD Coil, NEL Tornado Coil, Garret Propointer ....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 Months!!!!! Sorry for the typo error...

My first 3 months of goodies with my fisher F2 ..and lots of trash that I've dump already not showing in the pics
Video 89 0 00 54-15.jpg
here from left my qrts down my dimes nickels and pennies all clean, to my right clad that needs to be clean and some junk,on top my silver and gold
Video 89 0 00 28-15.jpg
3 silver Coins
3 Silver Rings
1 14K pendant
and junk jewerly rings,earings,hot wheels, cool stuff etc.

Not bad for my first 3 months of metal detecting with my F2
Why do I need another machine? Greedy I want more...:laughing7:
I think all metal detectors can detect gold and silver my advice? Location location location
Good luck and HH :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever you get, make sure it has manual ground balance. Screens are wasted weight unless you like being lied too most times since they only report on conductivity. It is in the amound of fun you want to have detecting. Paying more $$$ won't necessary get you more goodies.

OP
OP
Kbron2000

Kbron2000

May 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT ,Fisher F2 DD Coil, NEL Tornado Coil, Garret Propointer ....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever you get, make sure it has manual ground balance. Screens are wasted weight unless you like being lied too most times since they only report on conductivity. It is in the amound of fun you want to have detecting. Paying more $$$ won't necessary get you more goodies.
You're right! Too bad my fisher F2 doesn't have the manual ground balance and that's one of the reason I'm thinking to get another MD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread