Metal Detecting
Awesome Find Bev!! :icon_thumleft:

Happy Hunting,

Dan

OP
OP
B

Bev

If January is any indication of what the rest of the year will bring, I'm really excited!
I sold my Ace 250 to a guy saturday so I can order the AT Gold to compliment my AT Pro. He emails me and says he went out yesterday and what does he find? An 1853 Seated Liberty! I havent seen pics yet but I look forward to it. I hope I didnt sell MY good luck with THAT machine!

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda goes to show you don't need the best machine to find a great treasure.

Digginbingo

Jan 8, 2012
Binghamton, NY
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im jealous. thats a sweet find! Good for you. How do you like your at pro? I just got one. Only been out one time with it but I like it so far. Gave my ace 250 to my wife and she loves it.

OP
OP
B

Bev

I love the Pro, so much I sold my Ace 250 and am buying the AT Gold so I stay in the AT series and all my coils will be interchangable, saving money in the long run. It keeps up with me!

A

AlFu

Bev said:
I love the Pro, so much I sold my Ace 250 and am buying the AT Gold so I stay in the AT series and all my coils will be interchangable, saving money in the long run. It keeps up with me!

You will not like the AT Gold. You like to hear what's going on around you while you're detecting. The AT Gold has a threshold and you will have to listen to that HUMMMMM constantly. Take my word for it. You won't be happy with it. You're better off getting a back up AT Pro and have them throw in the 5 x 8 coil with it. You'll be spending the same amount and you'll be much happier. If you don't believe me, try out a machine with a threshold like my Sea Hunter.

H.H.
Al

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a great find. hope your luck holds out. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Dug1898

Sep 27, 2011
Fingerlakes Region, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236-X2 &
Los Banos Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow girl, you've got the touch! I don't think you sold your luck at all. You've still got it for sure! Now, a silver dollar is in order, lol. :coffee2:

OP
OP
B

Bev

Wouldnt it be great to dig a dollar? I can't imagine but then I couldnt imagine the SLQ and Barber Half either!
Going for the AT Gold and I've been given the gift of a set of Grey Ghost Rattler headphones so I'll put in for that soon!
It's been beautiful in Rhode Island and it's been wonderful hanging out with friends and hunting all the way into February!
I've been hunting with friends who are armed with 9mm's so not being able to hear a lot around actually hasnt been a problem lately!

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very nice Bev! congrats! :thumbsup:

coinstar

Apr 8, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bev,and you call me 'LUCKY' . she's a beauty .Pm Me :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread