My First Big Tungsten Ring today!!!!

R

RUDY2003

This ring is my best one to date. I have found a lot of rings, even some gold and diamonds, but this one is really beautiful. I just got my new Black Widow headphones yesterday so I went to the school this morning. Ive been to this school a lot but this time I was getting signals a little deeper than usual. Got a pretty good clad count, a couple of trinkets, gold heart thingy, ear ring and the Tungsten Carbide ring. It's Hallmark is "G" with Tungsten Carbide printed inside the band. I looked on the web at www.tungstencarbide.com and found the same ring for $179.00.... The ring came up at 45 VDI on my M6 and strong at three inches. Bam, right behind one of the swings there it was. I am still stoked!! I am convinced that the better headphones is the reason for my increasing success..

PS: sorry for the pic quality.
Thanks for lookin' and Keep safe...

Rudy2003

Attachments

• 5-2-09 001.jpg
    5-2-09 001.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 650
  • 5-2-09 002.jpg
    5-2-09 002.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 644
Upvote 0

Rickiowa2009

Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Detector(s) used
GTP1350 Garrett, Xterra 705 gold pack and ace250!
:thumbsup: Good Deal!

RUDY2003 said:
This ring is my best one to date. I have found a lot of rings, even some gold and diamonds, but this one is really beautiful. I just got my new Black Widow headphones yesterday so I went to the school this morning. Ive been to this school a lot but this time I was getting signals a little deeper than usual. Got a pretty good clad count, a couple of trinkets, gold heart thingy, ear ring and the Tungsten Carbide ring. It's Hallmark is "G" with Tungsten Carbide printed inside the band. I looked on the web at www.tungstencarbide.com and found the same ring for $179.00.... The ring came up at 45 VDI on my M6 and strong at three inches. Bam, right behind one of the swings there it was. I am still stoked!! I am convinced that the better headphones is the reason for my increasing success..

PS: sorry for the pic quality.
Thanks for lookin' and Keep safe...

Rudy2003
:thumbsup:

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
It looks modern stainless steel ?

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Looks like my day, congrats

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
Odd stuff, this Tungsten........

Is this the jewelry of the future?
I think so that is what my wedding ring is and it is basically unscratchable. And people assume it is platinum.

plumloko

Feb 11, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, Whites XLT
relic lover said:
plehbah said:
Odd stuff, this Tungsten........

Is this the jewelry of the future?
I think so that is what my wedding ring is and it is basically unscratchable. And people assume it is platinum.

I got down on BOTH of my knees, not just one.... I wasnt proposing...I was begging!!
She said...what is this??
Platinum?....White Gold Perhaps???
No darling its...
SILVER?!?!? Oh you cheap bast....!!!!!

NO my love!! its none of that!!

What do you offer me for my eternal love my dear?

Its Titanium my sugar plum!!

10 years later....
I still walk with a distinctive limp and the left side of my face is paralyzed.

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Nice job Rudy! That Tungsten ring is way way cool! :thumbsup: Not many are made of tungsten! Rare! :icon_scratch: I enjoyed seeing your finds and may you have many more! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
R

RUDY2003

Thanks for the support and good wishes guys......

Keep safe...,

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
My wedding ring is tungsten. It's practically indestructible. :P Gratz on the nice find.

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting married in June and i got a tungsten ring for the simple fact that you can't scratch it and it's guarantee for life ... good job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread