Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, went out today to do a little digging and had a good time. I found my first Confederate block A (artillery) button. I only have the front and it's in bad shape but I'll take any Confederate artifact in any condition. I also found two CS Richmond Sharps and a pistol bullet. Found some camp lead and two small buckles. I also dug a 1/4 bucket of trash but it's worth it. Damnails done pretty good today also, so I hope he'll post. Thanks for looking. IMG_20161016_150126212.jpgIMG_20161016_150252314.jpg
Forgot to mention the flat button and button back.
HH RN

Last edited:
Upvote 18
Way to go , congrats on a great button even if in bad shape it will display nicely:thumbsup:

Relic Nut, I have been looking for one of those A's for decades. Good job!

Relic Nut, I have been looking for one of those A's for decades. Good job!
Thanks. I hope you get one soon. They are disappearing fast. What few are left, the ground is eating up.

HH RN

That is one sweet find man. Looks like you are in a right spot RN. Them Richmond sharps aren't easy ones to find either.

HEY NUT , NICE BUTTON YOU HAVE DUG UP . I FOUND A I ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND ITS ON TNET SOMEWHERE . CONGRATS .

That is one sweet find man. Looks like you are in a right spot RN. Them Richmond sharps aren't easy ones to find either.
Thanks Bud. We've been lucky and find a good many of the CS Richmond Sharps.

HH RN

Congrats on the Block A Button. I agree, any Civil War artifact is a great one, especially Confederate.

that is a great find! the block a eludes my coil.

Congrats on the block A!

Bullets too. Very well done sir.

Lookin good! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Bud. We've been lucky and find a good many of the CS Richmond Sharps.

HH RN
I haven't found any sharps lately. Use to catch one here or there. Kind of like the sharps ring tails around here. tough one to find. congrats again on the Block A.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back