My first box of the week

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought I was going to be skunked on my first box of the week. Got lucky just over half way down and found a 1966 40% and then a 2008. Not too much to brag about this box, but have another for tomarrow. Maybe luck will change..:)

Attachments

• 2-7-12S.jpg
    2-7-12S.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Texas silverbug

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
Gooseman said:
Better than a skunk, more for the pile.

Jeff

Not as good with the second box. Total skunk :angry5:
The only coin that came out was a hole filler for my grandson. 2007p.

Two more boxes tomarrow and hope my luck changes..:)

OP
OP
Texas silverbug

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the title does no justice. I am on my fourth box of the week and all that came out was a 09d.. :(
I will pick up my last two for the week tomarrow and hope my luck changes. Even though it keeps me up at night after a long days work, the excitement of finding silver keeps me going..:) I know my time is coming to find another box with 38 silver coins again, just have to not get upset and lose faith. They will come. :laughing7:

HH to all and many thanks to all of you who have helped lead the way and all the PM's that have helped build some freindship here..:)

Gary

OP
OP
Texas silverbug

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well my luck like this thread have died.
Just finished my last box of six and all that came out was the one '66 mentioned earlier and then tonight an 05d, 04d, 09p and another elusive 1987p which in my opinion was my only score. I even found a 1979d marked "3-15-2001" . Someones been at this a lot longer than I. I am dumping these tomarrow morning and then heading north to my deer camp and plan on hitting every bank I can till they close.
Hope I don't get a speeding ticket as the banks close at high noon. That gives me three hours to make a score. That is however better odds of scoring than with my ex wife. :o
HH

Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread