My First Civil War Bullet

twister

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2005
Springfield, MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first civil war bullet for me. Found an area along the route to the battle of Spring Hill that was scraped yesterday and went there this morning to get permission to hunt. They were glad to not only allow me but to give me a brief history of the land. It is about 30 acres so I think this will be nice for a while for me. Today was only there for about 20 minutes then it started to rain so hopefully tomorrow.
Getting the fever now and I love it. Here is a pic of it. not too good pic but i have to get better at that too, lol.

Twister

Attachments

• bullet1.jpg
    bullet1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ! 30 acres all to yourself.You might to call some back up on that one ,Hint,hint,. Should have lots of good picks in the future.Congrats.

OP
OP
twister

twister

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2005
Springfield, MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well birdman if your in my area I enjoy the company and dont enjoy detecting by myself.
I usually bring my daughters but between school, batton, ice skating, hockey and gymnastics i dont get to see much of them, lol.

See ya, twister

C

cbbrink

NIce find. I have been wondering, how do you know if a bullet is from the civil war? Or shell casing from wwI &wwII?

Thanks,

Chuck

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
NICE BULLET!!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU FOUND A GREAT PLACE TO HUNT. PICTURE LOOKS GOOD. TRY TAKING THEM WITH A PIECE OF DARK NAVY BLUE VELVET, WORKS PRETTY GOOD. KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread