My first day with the treasure baron

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
I got it at about 1pm by 20 past out the door. I has read the manual briefly but like most I was in a hurry to use it.

Big mistake I repeat big mistake the problem with the model I purchased it was with the goldtrax chip included the manual hence was for this model so where was the mistake.

The treasure Baron being a modular design ie to upgrade the machine you upgrade the chip meant I should have really have read the manual for the base model of the baron this I did when I returned back.

so using the settings that I had misprogrammed as it were what was I able to recover about £2.80 in modern currency no great depth nothing over 4 inch's.

Not at all disappointed I knew I had and still have a great deal to learn about this machine.

After reading the base manual I realised I had been running the treasure baron at its lowest setting :D :D.

I reset the machine to the maxi um settings then I got myself 9 books each an inch thick and put a 1p about the size of your dime under it.

Amazingly I got a good signal at this level.

the week end I plan to go back and try again when I do I will of course post again this time with pictures.

S.I.R

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Montana Jim said:
Let me be the very first to say...

HOLY CRAP!!! YOU GOT A DETECTOR?

Way to go Striker... :)
Thanks MJ hopefully now I may one day strike it rich

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
It is soooo nice to actually have a normal detecting post from you. ;)

I hope you get your detector set up and get some real nice items........FINALLY!!!!!!!! ;D

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dimeman said:
It is soooo nice to actually have a normal detecting post from you. ;)

I hope you get your detector set up and get some real nice items........FINALLY!!!!!!!! ;D
thanks I think lol :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions