my first dog tax tag

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I was hunting again with the wife at the location of the old saw mill that only operated for 5 years in the early 1900 and found a buffalo nickel but alas cannot read the date but I did find this awesome dogtax tag my first and love the fact that it has a date on it but that's not saying it could have came from anyone anywhere but neat that the date is in the middle of the time the town was in operation . and also being that I live in the lovly mountains of western Maryland where sometimes the rules didn't apply to such as you have to get your dog tags lol.

thanks for looking .
Scott
metal d 016.JPG

Upvote 7

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent! Highly collectible. Congrats...............Hogge

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello scoremaster. Ya gotta love dog tags, nice oldie! Thanks for posting it. HH C9

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love finding old dog tax tags. Post a picture of your find in the "Tokens & Tags" section under "Got Old Dog Tags?".

OP
OP
S

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I have taken my fair share from that stretch of water my self and trout season just opened up yesterday but had some plans but may be hitting the water tomm. with my dad and it's suppose to be a beautiful day but we will see woke up this morning to 2 inches of snow and 30 deg. but tomm they are saying 57 lol once again love western md lol.

thanks for all the replys the site just keeps giving so I'm gonna keep hunting .
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread