My first Eagle cuff.

Parkerized

Oct 11, 2006
Coastal North Cackylacki
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000/ Nautilus DMC IIB/CZ-6a/ Tejon
Found my first Eagle cuff button today. It was about 20' from where I found my 1st Eagle button a few weeks ago. It has a back stamp but I can't read it. It appears to be 3 words ,1 of them beginning with WA, the word before it has a N in it. Found some other stuff, a clasp looking hinge w/ a nice design ,clock gear, ax head not in picture, 2 fuse looking pieces (next to clock gear). Any help on what any of the other stuff is would be appreciated.
Parkerized

Attachments

• 12-13-06 (Small).JPG
    12-13-06 (Small).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 460
  • Eagle cuff1 (Small).JPG
    Eagle cuff1 (Small).JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 453
  • Eagle cuff Back (Small).JPG
    Eagle cuff Back (Small).JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 460
  • Eagle cuff front (Small).JPG
    Eagle cuff front (Small).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 451
  • clasp (Small).JPG
    clasp (Small).JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 455
Upvote 0

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

Those old eagle buttons are nice to find.

HH Jer

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Hey Parkerized, thought I could help with a few items.

First, your button may be from the Waterbury Button Company, and that will account for the few letters you see.

Item #1 below: I believe this is part of an umbrella... see this thread: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,59463.0.html

Item #2 below: Simple brass rivet or rivet half... used for leather tack, etc...

Item #3 below: Old shotgun paper shell hulls

Not much help... but thats a cool button!

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 420

gmu4me

Jan 15, 2006
Culpeper, Va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Alright!!! That site keeps producing!! You are lucky to have such an area to hunt.... Keep going, that 3-ringer (and buckle) are out there waiting to be found....

I cant say that I have had much luck in the past few days. I found what I think is a chewed bullet. Will post a pic tomorrow.

Great finds and best of luck in the future. I look forward to seeing more of your finds.

Dean

OP
OP
Parkerized

Parkerized

Oct 11, 2006
Coastal North Cackylacki
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000/ Nautilus DMC IIB/CZ-6a/ Tejon
Thanks Jim. Dean same spot.

Thanks Jim,
I'd have never guessed umbrella part.

Hey Dean,
There's a bunch of hours in between those buttons.:) I think it's been picked over pretty good, but I'm gonna keep on it.
Still got the DFX if you change your mind.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Hey montana that was a great help I found more tham one of those umbrella thingys And have been wondering, Thank you

gmu4me

Jan 15, 2006
Culpeper, Va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well at least you are finding things.... I got skunked 2 days this week... At least the weather was nice and I got to go for a long walk.. (Thats what I keep telling myself...) And remember all of those buckles I found.. I would not have found them if the site were hunted out....

Anyway... great eagle button. I also like the round clippy thing to the left of the button. The thing to the right of the button is saddle decoration (i think). I have found a few of those myself.

Dean

DigMO

Sep 29, 2006
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX,Whites 6000 Di PRO SL
WTG on finding another eagle button.Must have ya a nice little spot.Keep up the good work.Take care.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice....The farm I have to hunt should have ton's of them,but not one for me yet ??? matter of time if you got it,real busy now.....Congrat's on the find and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread