Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is a WILCOX from Kellyco.

I think it WAS 23" over all.

it's a little over 21" now, But I sharpen it every Spring on a Sharpening Wheel.

and I had it since '98

I have been Thinking about getting a Longer one, But then it would be like a cane.

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST FIND !

G

Gilly in Illinois

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WTG!!! Try a Raptor from Predator Tools!!! Wouldn't have it any other way!!!
HH Gilly in Illinois

Clifford Powell

Nov 13, 2005
New Mexico
I too have an EXP II and the two best tools I have for it are my X-1 probe and a Predator Tools Little Eagle Model 58. For shallow targets I use a heavy hunting knife but when the target is deep the Little Eagle fills the bill. Have to have a tool like this to get through our very hard clay ground. Can be found at http://predatortools.com/products.htm.

Cliff

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your find!

I have a Lesche....I think that's how you spell it...anyhow.....had a garden trowel before that so I don't know about any of the other one's mentioned.....but I'm sure they are great too!

Nana ;)

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Congrats on your first finds. Looks like you had a good day MDing. I'm like Nana, I use a garden tool for all my digging. There are a lot of things out there for you. Its how much you want to spend. Good luck on future digs.

Ken

TimmyNY

Nov 28, 2005
Western New York
lesche for lawns and parks. regular trenching shovel for fields and cellar holes and woods. What ever you use be sure to fill your holes even when out in the middle of no where

Tim

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what you want http://predatortools.com/products.htm

You can get a left handed or right handed model. I'd recommend the orange because it's a lot harder to misplace than the black one ;)

Best of luck.

P.S. How deep was the quarter that you found?

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
lesche (predator) does make a real nice digger.very sturdy and durable. i highly recommend it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread