My first finds,... Clad , my buddy found Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aleman

Feb 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2
Hello everybody,
On Monday me and my buddy finally got our Garrett Sea Hunters. First we went out to a small beach where there's hardly any people to practice. There were hundreds of poptabs all over. But, after 40min. I found a Junk ear ring, and then some Pennies!!! Later on we went to another beach and kept on digging many poptabs. Good practice :-)!!! Yesterday and the day before we went to another spot where we started digging lots of Clad. I found a Toycar, and another two junk ear rings. Then last night my buddy found a 14K Gold wedding band with three clear stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After only 11 hours of digging!!!!!!!!! Hope I find mine soon :-) :-). The pictures below are my Clad and ear rings, a big coppernail, and the weddingband.
Man I hope it's my turn soon to find some nice jewelry :-)....... aleman

Attachments

• Clad.jpg
    Clad.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 494
  • copper nail.jpg
    copper nail.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 492
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 488
Upvote 0

dr-quest

Feb 25, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold, Whites XLT,Tesoro Stingray ll,Whites Surfmaster ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep swinging man.Its only a matter of time.Looks like small diamonds too. :o :o :o
Good luck & happy Hunting 8)

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
Hey! That square copper nail looks like a shipbuilding spike. I have found some real nice brass ones from 1800s at shipyards along the Maine coast. I have several in the 7 to 8 inch long range.

Nice finds! Congrats! HH

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A shipwreck spike...my speciality! :D :D When I went to the Outer Banks of North Carolinia this year....that's about all I dug! ;)

Great finds from paradise! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread