My first gold ever found went to war for it though

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is my fist honey hole spot i found years ago decided to go out there today cause it always proves to be a good bet to find keepers . But today i found two new things an underground hornets nest which i put my leg into ! They went right up my leg 20 to 30 or so but i never got stung ?!? I ran out of there so fast i forgot all my equipment! So i went back and sprayed everything moving then i found ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438822435.841448.jpg all this 06" and a 03" indianheads a 1935 1franc and a 14 karat gold ring it weighs 4.5 grams ! IM ON FIRE THIS SEASON !!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 12

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They went right up my leg 20 to 30 or so but i never got stung ?!?

... 20 or 30 bees up your pants legs and no stings?!?! Sorry but I'm gonna have to pull the challenge card out on that one!! Do you walk on water too? :laughing7:

OP
OP
tanz 82

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not in my pant leg they where on the outside i guess they couldnt sting through my pants which are heavy duty pants when i stopped running i still had a couple on my leg and they where still trying to sting me so i grabbed a stick and swiped them off . I dont know how i didnt get stung? But there was a wet spot on my pant leg where they were trying to sting me and no ! The wet spot was not from me peeing myself ! I was close though

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But there was a wet spot on my pant leg where they were trying to sting me and no ! The wet spot was not from me peeing myself ! I was close though
LOL....that was funny! :laughing7:

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations, nice finds.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
TANZ THEY HONEY BEES AND I LIKE THE RING . MAN MY COUSIN PUSHED ME IN A NEST OF YELLER JACKETS FELL BACKWARD INTO THE NEST WITH NO SHIRT ON AND TORE MY ARSE UP OR MAYBE THAT WAS MY GRANDMOTHER , BECAUSE WE WERE GOOFING OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE . BY THE TIME SHE GOT DONE WITH MY COUSIN HE PROBALLY FELT LIKE THE BEES GOT HIM TOO.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about the bees, but you have a great story to tell at the bar. :occasion14: Congrats on all those keepers. Love the coins and ring.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not in my pant leg they where on the outside i guess they couldnt sting through my pants which are heavy duty pants when i stopped running i still had a couple on my leg and they where still trying to sting me so i grabbed a stick and swiped them off . I dont know how i didnt get stung? But there was a wet spot on my pant leg where they were trying to sting me and no ! The wet spot was not from me peeing myself ! I was close though

Now im pulling the challenge card .... there is no way you didn't pee yourself lol I think I peed a little reading the story:laughing7:

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job and determination!! I like it.

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I P freely reading this stuff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread