My First Gold Ring!

Superjonboy

May 12, 2007
14kring.jpg

14k.jpg

14kw.jpg

Well after I was done with my devotions, I thought I might go detecting for a bit this evening. I couldnt find any good spots free of people, but then I remembered about some old soccer fields. So i went to them and started searching one of the fields, and after about 10 mins, I got a signal other then Iron. So I dug it up and broke through the chunk of dirt, and after a few mins of looking out pops a Gold Ring! its a 14k Gold Ring, it says 14k Artcarved, and after that it has a sideways W, any ideas what that means?
it also says I love you, and has 2 dates from 2004 and 2005, but no names.
I'm going to get it appraised, I'll let you all know what I find out about its value.
Maybe its enough to Pay off my Metal Detector lol (Ace 250)

Edit: I took this to a Jewler today, and they said its worth about 300 dollars! Even just for scrap its worth about 65 dollars. Plus they were able to buff out the inscription inside, so now its like new!

I mentioned the Bible reading because I was just going to go hunt, but Finally I thought ok I'll read my Bible first, its too easy to put off otherwise lol. I just wanted to share how God blessed me for putting him first.

Upvote 0

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An excellent find---That is a very nice ring. Congrats and Best luck.
Peace be with you.

Skinny Puppy

Sep 14, 2006
Mt Carmel, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice ring man, great job. Looks really great. I haven't found one yet. I must appease the Mighty Ring God's! ARRRRGGGGGHHH. Hmmmm sacrifice my hunting partner?????? ::)

OP
OP
S

Superjonboy

May 12, 2007
Yes, sacrifice your Hunting Partner! I've done it twice now just to get this one ring, so you do the math on it.Ok, so not really lol, just keep looking, you'll find one soon I'm sure.

LuisTH

May 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX series with 9" coil and 18" coil.
That's a very nice ring, congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread