Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_1850[1].JPG
    IMG_1850[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Upvote 38
Fan Dime Tastic! Grats and many more to follow.

Nothing like finding your first of anything- Congrats and here's wishing you many more!

Heck ya! Now you are gonna turn them up in droves. Took me a long time to find my first merc. Now I find a couple dozen per year. Way to go!

Love it, Congrats! How deep was it?

Nice!

Was the number in the 82 or so range,... and jumpy?

Thumbs_up_icon.jpg

Nice!!!!! Found my first on a lake bottom when I was a kid fishing, still have it

Congratulations. Now you have a streak going.:icon_thumright:

About 3-4 inches deep. Signal was jumping from high 40's to 70's with an 80 every once in awhile. Lot of nails and junk on this lot so I was skeptical of anything good. Now I need to go back and dig more of the signals I've passed on in the past few trips.

That's a beauty! Congrats and many more!

About 3-4 inches deep. Signal was jumping from high 40's to 70's with an 80 every once in awhile. Lot of nails and junk on this lot so I was skeptical of anything good. Now I need to go back and dig more of the signals I've passed on in the past few trips.

Wow, you had a real mix.
With the 80 popping up rarely, but it was the true reading.

Good instincts digging that one.

Congrats. Hope it's soon joined by it's brothers and sisters!

Congrats on your first "winged liberty" aka "mercury" dime! The sad thing is that most of the silver left in public spaces is deep, on edge, or mixed with other metals. So you have to learn to "tease" out those keepers. Looks like you are learning well! I think you'll have a lot more merc in the future!

Nice find mddavis! What part of our state do you live in?

Owassokie

Super nice Merc. Congrats and GL out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back